• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time is near for LKY's Sickbed Era

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please write some more. My worst fear is when you stop blurting your little secrets because of your incoherent thinking process - eg. borrowed money from army friend, begged points from fellow members, bore a grudge with RC members because you were kicked out for allowing your creditors to knock on RC doors, forbidden to travel to Bangkok and turned your anger towards your PAP MP because he refused write appeal letter to OA on your behalf.

And the mother of all stupidity is when you revealed that you had all along been in Singapore, implying you're stuck with Sinkies.

Since you are so confident in your claims about me, then show me the proof. When lky thread appear, you appear too and that is the truth. Show me the proof about your claims and post it here.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you are so confident in your claims about me, then show me the proof. When lky thread appear, you appear too and that is the truth. Show me the proof about your claims and post it here.

They are not MY claims about YOU, you idiot ! Still don't understand ? They are your own admissions.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are not MY claims about YOU, you idiot ! Still don't understand ? They are your own admissions.
Proof to me then that it refers to me then. If not, that means it is all your bullshit claims. You just cannot take it that people dislike your lky that you ball licked daily and be so open about such detest about your human god.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proof to me then that it refers to me then. If not, that means it is all your bullshit claims. You just cannot take it that people dislike your lky that you ball licked daily and be so open about such detest about your human god.

You see ? You have just revealed another little bit about yourself - your poor memory. You're not asking to prove my claims. I didn't claim anything; they were all your admissions. And you're in fact asking me to remind you of what you have said before. I'm not your doctor, idiot.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You see ? You have just revealed another little bit about yourself - your poor memory. You're not asking to prove my claims. I didn't claim anything; they were all your admissions. And you're in fact asking me to remind you of what you have said before. I'm not your doctor, idiot.

Nope, this only proof that you do not have any concrete proof at all on your admission too about me. If not, then you are just a bullshit sinkie loser who just kiss lky feet all day... What a pathetic loser who lead a serf life.