• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time for Chillies and Onions!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
go gayland to grow cauliflower huh? :biggrin:

Cheese pie lah brother. :biggrin:

But really the haze KNS. Today in RT, everyone like zombie. PSI 180. The PTI also lan lan :o

Don't disturb me liao lah. I got one SAF 246 waiting for me. Damn moody :(

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheese pie lah brother. :biggrin:

But really the haze KNS. Today in RT, everyone like zombie. PSI 180. The PTI also lan lan :o

Don't disturb me liao lah. I got one SAF 246 waiting for me. Damn moody :(

tiew... u didnt book ippt izzit?

tio charge 3rd time, saf give u an all expense paid holiday to kranji chalet hor.

not wise, my friend, not wise...

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tiew... u didnt book ippt izzit?

tio charge 3rd time, saf give u an all expense paid holiday to kranji chalet hor.

not wise, my friend, not wise...

Relax, Limbeh's every year kena charged also boh taiji. Pay $ nia mah. 5yrs, 10yrs medal plus watch all have. :biggrin::oIo::biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Dun think power enuff...how bout the sweep floor monk in Tian Long Ba Bu...:biggrin::biggrin:

Tian Long Ba Bu is that finger skill right? Can shoot laser one? :o

Qian Kun Da Nuo Yi should be able to shift the smoke away, much better than chillis and onions. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tian Long Ba Bu is that finger skill right? Can shoot laser one? :o

Qian Kun Da Nuo Yi should be able to shift the smoke away, much better than chillis and onions. :biggrin:

Duan Yu with Liu Mai Shen Jian. Limbeh also know but i only managed to master the Zhong Chong Jian using the middle finger. :p I m practising it using my foot nowadays. :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax, Limbeh's every year kena charged also boh taiji. Pay $ nia mah. 5yrs, 10yrs plus watch all have. :biggrin::oIo::biggrin:

old days different. now saf beri on, especially if his S1 like to charge NSmen. a lot depend on luck also. a few fellow reservists never attend ippt from yr 1 till MR also boh dai chee but other kenna charged till go DB.

today happy valley got win or not?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
old days different. now saf beri on, especially if his S1 like to charge NSmen. a lot depend on luck also. a few fellow reservists never attend ippt from yr 1 till MR also boh dai chee but other kenna charged till go DB.

today happy valley got win or not?

Today no chiong horses.
More interested in the indexes. PSI index. :p

jw5

Loyal
Duan Yu with Liu Mai Shen Jian. Limbeh also know but i only managed to master the Zhong Chong Jian using the middle finger. :p I m practising it using my foot nowadays. :biggrin:

I spend most of my time practising Taichi Jian, the swordplay that Zhang Sanfeng invented after he invented Taichi Quan and which Zhang Wuji managed to master in 10 minutes just by watching him. :rolleyes::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Hahaha, this movie is damn funny, had a lot of dirty joke inneundos, Samo Hung as Zhang Sanfeng. :biggrin:
Pity that they only showed half the story in this movie, think they were supposed to have a second part of the movie but they scrapped it in the end. :(

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha, this movie is damn funny, had a lot of dirty joke inneundos, Samo Hung as Zhang Sanfeng. :biggrin:
Pity that they only showed half the story in this movie, think they were supposed to have a second part of the movie but they scrapped it in the end. :(

u r rite......

Last edited: