• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiger Airways - as good as dead?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I want to know is -

1) Who runs Tiger & how much is their CEO paid? names please
2) Why wont they have an email address, an office address & a telephone number?
3) Why Sillyporeans still uses them even after the horror stories shared by so many innocent passengers?
4) What kind of fuck up management sits in TigerAirways? If you know anyone, kindly provide info

Its been too long that no one does anything about Tiger. Theyre blardy disgracing themselves & making Airasia's shit smells like flowers.

Another Fuck Tiger club member -

Tiger Airways, incommunicado...

THE controversy in Padang, Sumatra, regarding Tiger Airways' handling of its cancelled flight following the quake confirms the uncontactability and lack of responsiveness of the budget carrier.

My pre-trip experience with Singapore's budget carrier was no different. Mine was a simple request, yet I was forced to go through a difficult and unassisted process and pay a 'penalty' for it.

I decided to take advantage of a 20kg check-in luggage allowance a week after I received a flight confirmation voucher to Penang from Tiger Airways.

I surfed the website, only to realise that passengers were unable to modify their bookings save for flight dates. Even worse, there was no e-mail address to send queries to.

It gave two options, snail mail or the hotline. For a quicker response, I dialled the Singapore hotline and the international hotline. The only response was one stating the operating hours on different days at different hours.

I was greeted by the automated response system, which was truly automated in the sense as it could not answer any queries.

Not wanting to waste more time, I went to the Tiger Airways service counter at the Budget Terminal.

Staff there told me they, too, had little luck making contact with the Tiger Airways call centre. They did not know where the Singapore branch was located and could not suggest an alternative number to call to seek assistance.

Jill Lim (Miss)

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiger founders are former SIA top management.
This goes to confirm that corporate people cannot run their own business.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have one experience with Tiger Airways many years ago, when it started it's Singapore-Hatyai route (later cancelled). All can I say is, it's service was worse than a Golden Mile based long distance bus company. And no wonder it cancelled too, cause I think that many felt like me and reverted to the bus companies after one try. Jetstar and Air Asia are OK for short distance budget flights. Tiger Airways? Free also I don't want. Pay me money also I have to consider. It's that bad. Don't believe me? Try it (at your own risk) of course.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It is quite a shame for a Singapore airliner even though it is just a budget airline.

I took Hong Kong Airline (yes, there is one airline that is named "Hong Kong Airline") to China and for some reasons, the tickets were oversold on my return flight. The staff called me up and requested nicely about the possibility of postponing my return flight by one day and even offer a compensation (pretty substantial in percentage to the original ticket price, about 25% of the total two way trip or 50% of the return ticket.) for such postponement! As I could accommodate to such changes, I agreed to it.

The compensation was to be paid to me upon my check in. Anyone would worry that such airline's staff in China would not honor the deal. Surprisingly, even though the contact person was on leave, another staff was adequately briefed on what to do. The staff knew exactly what to do without much further probing.

Hong Kong Airline could be considered as a "semi-budget" airline but its capability in dealing with unforeseen circumstances is really professional.

Goh Meng Seng

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is quite a shame for a Singapore airliner even though it is just a budget airline.

I took Hong Kong Airline (yes, there is one airline that is named "Hong Kong Airline") to China and for some reasons, the tickets were oversold on my return flight. The staff called me up and requested nicely about the possibility of postponing my return flight by one day and even offer a compensation (pretty substantial in percentage to the original ticket price, about 25% of the total two way trip or 50% of the return ticket.) for such postponement! As I could accommodate to such changes, I agreed to it.

The compensation was to be paid to me upon my check in. Anyone would worry that such airline's staff in China would not honor the deal. Surprisingly, even though the contact person was on leave, another staff was adequately briefed on what to do. The staff knew exactly what to do without much further probing.

Hong Kong Airline could be considered as a "semi-budget" airline but its capability in dealing with unforeseen circumstances is really professional.

Goh Meng Seng

It is always a pleasure to deal with someone who is truly unsinkified. I have say this many times here, stay away from sinkies and you life will be at peace and human-like.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have one experience with Tiger Airways many years ago, when it started it's Singapore-Hatyai route (later cancelled). All can I say is, it's service was worse than a Golden Mile based long distance bus company. And no wonder it cancelled too, cause I think that many felt like me and reverted to the bus companies after one try. Jetstar and Air Asia are OK for short distance budget flights. Tiger Airways? Free also I don't want. Pay me money also I have to consider. It's that bad. Don't believe me? Try it (at your own risk) of course.

Seow leow,

Just bought the Tickets 1 week ago.

Anyways, let me see Tiger Airways, it's the first time I try.

I'll feedback to share with all how is it like...

Took Jetstar, no complaints, just that they don't serve nothing... so bring your own snack or drinks (if allowed, to hide one small bottle) [on board entertainment chargeable, and food and drinks on sale at expensive pricing, accepts SGD]

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I want to know is -

1) Who runs Tiger & how much is their CEO paid? names please
2) Why wont they have an email address, an office address & a telephone number?
3) Why Sillyporeans still uses them even after the horror stories shared by so many innocent passengers?
4) What kind of fuck up management sits in TigerAirways? If you know anyone, kindly provide info

Its been too long that no one does anything about Tiger. Theyre blardy disgracing themselves & making Airasia's shit smells like flowers.

No one can help me here ah?
I want the names of the CLOWNS running Tigerairways & expose their incompetency. At least, if they cant perform, sacked the lot of them. Tiger Airways name stink all the way to Guangzhou. Its better to take drastic action now than to let the clowns plunge Tiger into deeper shit.