• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tiagong Singapore's General Election very near ...

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Screenshot_2024-03-29-03-43-58-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-29-03-37-22-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
The jobless & underemployed must realise that this lousy package is unable to pay your monthly housing loans, saving for your kids university education & more importantly saving for your retirement funds.

So a good stable jobs that pay you well is very important for livelihoods & I am not talking about those temporary & contract jobs here.

If you belong to these groups of people that I mentioned here .. you have to think carefully before you vote :smile:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The jobless & underemployed must realise that this lousy package is unable to pay your monthly housing loans, saving for your kids university education & more importantly saving for your retirement funds.

So a good stable jobs that pay you well is very important for livelihoods & I am not talking about those temporary & contract jobs here.

If you belong to these groups of people that I mentioned here .. you have to think carefully before you vote :smile:
Why say like that?
Many sinki can always sell their Million dollar 30yr old flat and leetired in Jiuhuland mah

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

U must leememeber 千千万万的sinki are always 嘴巴讲不要,身体却很诚实de woh

CDC vouchers are always best de

Lao Hero can go to use CDC Voucher to relive his Golden KTV days with Sexy Beer 阿姥•

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rejoice...our good hands to tied oppie up on tree and BBQ them like Burma Junta

Boss John is very inclusive and reasonable de woh.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, and Trump has a score to settle with those who stole the 2020 election.

Only a delusional fool believes Joe Biden legitimately won 81 million votes.
In the past, there were individuals who claimed that Trump us unelectable, but Trump won.
I believe that Trump has an even chance to win in Nov 2024.