• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tiagong Singapore's General Election very near ...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear @CoffeeAhSoh
You are quite correct to say that

CAAS chief Han Kok Juan appointed Returning Officer for Singapore elections​

Mr Han's appointment as Returning Officer will take effect on Apr 1.
CAAS chief Han Kok Juan appointed Returning Officer for Singapore elections
Ah Soh sacrificed her 事业线 for the info. We should all be grateful for her dedication.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong , pundits are for a Trump
Victory for the White House.

this doesnt augur well for .... u know them ....

bets are on November 2024
or early ... before Pres Trump
return to the White House ...

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hunch is that it depends on the outcome of the US presidential election in 2024. :wink:

I heard that the PAP regime had a hand in helping to steal the US presidential election in 2020 for Joe Biden. It was an international effort. 81 million votes my ass. :cool:
That explains why PAP wants to hold early elections I bet all my money Trump victory will expose and pull down all the corrupted world governments that worked together with Demonrats Party to pull USA down and help China with world domination

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Choo Pei Ling

A new face?​

Her appearances has sparked rumours on whether she will be tapped as a People's Action Party (PAP) candidate for the Marine Parade GRC, potentially to replace former MP Tan Chuan-Jin.

Screenshot_2024-03-29-03-05-02-93_f69139cffc4d135a71392e13634f144a.jpg