• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thought of Migrating - Forget OZ, NZ and Europe - Look Towards Indonesia

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been in many parts of Indonesia for the past 5 years plus.

In the course of my visits, I had the opportunity to deal with the Indonesian civil servants and made many observations.

Race and religion is Never an Issue in Indonesia.

Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus and others stay and work side by side.

So many Christian women are married to Muslims (and vice-versa) and they co-exist very well.

Xmas, Bulan Ramadan, Hari Nyepi (Balinese Hindus), Lunar New Year are celebrated with one another

Makan, minum and accomodation is cheap in Indonesia.

They have their own inter-provincial economy.

World Events does not drag their economy.

Please Think of Indonesia - A Great Nation For All.

Forget about the rest....

Can forummers advise readers as regard the best ways to gain entry as PRs into this great Nation. I am sure many ppl would be interested

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sound great.

How many jobs are the Indo civil servants taking?
Can you ask how much is a genuine Indonesian passport?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? Is that why I see so many rich Indon in Sydney? Niantok, they should just go back to Indonesia to enjoy life there instead.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been in many parts of Indonesia for the past 5 years plus.

In the course of my visits, I had the opportunity to deal with the Indonesian civil servants and made many observations.

Race and religion is Never an Issue in Indonesia.

Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus and others stay and work side by side.

So many Christian women are married to Muslims (and vice-versa) and they co-exist very well.

Xmas, Bulan Ramadan, Hari Nyepi (Balinese Hindus), Lunar New Year are celebrated with one another

Makan, minum and accomodation is cheap in Indonesia.

They have their own inter-provincial economy.

World Events does not drag their economy.

Please Think of Indonesia - A Great Nation For All.

Forget about the rest....

Can forummers advise readers as regard the best ways to gain entry as PRs into this great Nation. I am sure many ppl would be interested

HUH!! is this post a joke?

Macqcito93

Please man, I'm Indonesian and the last thing I want to do is to go back to my country. You said we don't have issues on race and religion? Google the 1998 race riot.

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are going for an South East Asian country, Thailand or Vietnam would be a better choice.