• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Those without polling card

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
344eb75.jpg

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
During this morning tea break at a coffeeshop, my collegues and myself overheard a group of aunties, ah mah and one ah gong saying that some of their children have not receive their poll card.

I read the same here in this forum some days ago, which I though were isolated events due to some errors on the part of the voter themselves or the postal service etc.

But after hearing these aunties, it seems the issue is more wide spread:(

caiyixian

Do you have the link to the TR page? I can't seem to find it.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3221667

facadegeniality

Alfrescian
Loyal
During this morning tea break at a coffeeshop, my collegues and myself overheard a group of aunties, ah mah and one ah gong saying that some of their children have not receive their poll card.

I read the same here in this forum some days ago, which I though were isolated events due to some errors on the part of the voter themselves or the postal service etc.

But after hearing these aunties, it seems the issue is more wide spread:(

the article doesnt exist anymore....probably not true la..

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed, i am in stayingin Sengkang..i haven receive my polling card yet..called up GE hotline, they said the cards been mailed...yeah right, to where???

KNN PAP, now i gotta go to CC later and get....make me double trip...
tomorrow then they know....

the article doesnt exist anymore....probably not true la..

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNS PAP gov. This is what happen if gov keep changing boundary. Why need polling card? Why cannot just show IC and then vote. Many country have been running like this. They always go to the same place to vote unless they change address.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people i spoke to did not ever think PAP might cheat in election. I am not saying i believe... but the possibility of irregularity is always there when the stakes are high.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNS PAP gov. This is what happen if gov keep changing boundary. Why need polling card? Why cannot just show IC and then vote. Many country have been running like this. They always go to the same place to vote unless they change address.

Good point. Fucking third world voting system. Computer screening has been invented some 30 years ago.

Last edited: