• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

those with liver cancer, Hab A / B must cook Cats and eat! for cure!

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro..some of my good friends are also christains ....they know me well and never talk about their religion in front of me ...as they respect me ...in return they got respect too ...the problem with some christains is they dont know when to keep their religion to themselves ...thanks bro ...you make my day to know theres another nice christains out there ....but please dont tulan when i fuck some christains in this forum ..because some of them deserved it ...cheers bro .

No prob bro. U do what u think is right. I'm won't feel offended. :wink: I know it is not directed at me.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro did u create a com program to inform u whenever ppl posts contain ur nick?

haha.. of cos not...

that one got ah neh blood ...so can i borrow your gun ..please ...

yes bro.. take it... bang them all... :biggrin:
including Muthukali... btw bro.. where is he ???

bro...hes god ...he will answer whenever someone mention KNNBCCB ...:wink:

Yes... I am your god... GOD IS MY DOG... :biggrin:

No lah, if God answers to all knnbccb then He should be a citizen in Singapore or Msia liao. :biggrin:

No bro.. I am god... . :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha.. of cos not...

yes bro.. take it... bang them all... :biggrin:
including Muthukali... btw bro.. where is he ???

Yes... I am your god... GOD IS MY DOG... :biggrin:

No bro.. I am god... . :biggrin:

bro..mutukali just come back from long ....long holiday ...he will be posting soon ..:wink: