• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Saturday, 8:30-9:30PM....

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
To vote Earth, swtich off your lights for an hour.....

....and light up candles?

I have been listening to the radio, they are saying that Candles are prepared for participants to lite the place up. Candles are not effective in producing light and in the process give out Cardon Dioxide.

So switching of lights to reduce Carbon emission, then lighting up some candles to replenish the Carbon Dioxide in the air? What are the organizers thinking?

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this whole Earth Day nonsense is as boliao as other overhyped "festivals" like Mother's Day.

For 364 days a year, feel free to neglect the environment / your mum. Then for just one day make it up with some showy but ultimately wayang gesture.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this whole Earth Day nonsense is as boliao as other overhyped "festivals" like Mother's Day.

For 364 days a year, feel free to neglect the environment / your mum. Then for just one day make it up with some showy but ultimately wayang gesture.

You are absolutely right.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On Sunday/Monday after the earth day. The 154th and Mediacock sure will make a big news on the topic. Something like electricity usage in that hour drop by 30% compare to the average and bla bla bla......................

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just some Western fad. Americans like to talk cock. Per capita they are the world's largest polluters and they like to point fingers

Unfortunately there are so many Pinkerton syndrome Singaporeans

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fxxk them.
i power up my power hungry crossfire graphic cards and 30 inch monitor and play online game.