• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This nonsense must stop!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the past few days, while driving cab, i find my mind and emotions being tortured. being an emotional person, i find myself easily manipulated by the rhythm and lyrics of the music. i felt my mind being sucked into another space,form of psychological imprisonment, it's like can't stop thinking of certain matter. REALLY THANKS TO THE MEDIACOCK RADIO and media!:oIo: Women passengers also seem to have a problem with me!

for the past 7 to 8 years,after so much wrong being done to me. I now know how a terrorist feel. On the surface, some people seems to see it as some kind of joke but being victimised, i can tell you this is no joke! if the authority have a problem with me, settle this once and for all.

I have been smoking a lot, on one hand, it seems right to quit but so much stress inflicted on me, i find it difficult to stop.

hey brudders, whether you from isd or what, what else can i do? seriously, i was tricked into playing which i never intend to. i am just too tired...:(

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the past few days, while driving cab, i find my mind and emotions being tortured. being an emotional person, i find myself easily manipulated by the rhythm and lyrics of the music. i felt my mind being sucked into another space,form of psychological imprisonment, it's like can't stop thinking of certain matter. REALLY THANKS TO THE MEDIACOCK RADIO and media!:oIo: Women passengers also seem to have a problem with me!

for the past 7 to 8 years,after so much wrong being done to me. I now know how a terrorist feel. On the surface, some people seems to see it as some kind of joke but being victimised, i can tell you this is no joke! if the authority have a problem with me, settle this once and for all.

I have been smoking a lot, on one hand, it seems right to quit but so much stress inflicted on me, i find it difficult to stop.

hey brudders, whether you from isd or what, what else can i do? seriously, i was tricked into playing which i never intend to. i am just too tired...:(

Benjamin Sim :oIo:

I already warn you not to start threads showing your crazy mental state :eek:

Do you want me to reveal your address and contact number to the brothers here?
:biggrin:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal

wahlaneh...
quit driving taxi n stop harassing female passengers lah.:biggrin:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Benjamin Sim :oIo:

I already warn you not to start threads showing your crazy mental state :eek:

Do you want me to reveal your address and contact number to the brothers here?
:biggrin:

wahlaneh...
just give his details to police lah he's dangerous to society.:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, election is around the corner. Whatever stress or emotions you have accumulated for the past 5 years, unload it at the ballot box. Just don't get fool by PAP few candies here and there. They are bait waiting to hook you up and hang you dry under the sun once election is over. I don't like to joke about poltiics. This is serious what is going to happen again if pap wins. Life of Singaporeans will forever be locked, slaved and tortured to maxim. This one power that comes into your hand, treasure it. PAP can never be trusted, it is us battle against PAP, not about election. Take serious heed! Before that, please switch off your radio, they are poisons to your ears which explain why you get fed up!

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
操级白!!! Where is my 死人头!!!!

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS,

my girl did very well for her PSLE this year. i asked her whose credit is it; she answered its hers. i asked her again if she did badly then whose fault is it; she answered hers again.

even a 12-year-old girl knows how to take ownership. TS, you are worse than a kid. stop blaming people for all your failures in life. i thought you just joined US company about a month or so? so fast give up and back to driving taxi. so now which guys in the office conspire against you again?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
noone conspire against me. sigh...noone i knows what i am going thru,not even my family and friends. when i tell,noone believe me. the feeling is like being locked in a cage and kanna hammered from outside. the emotional pain is worst than physical,i think. just simply imagine none of your close friends or family know what i have been thru.

Now, the feeling that i describe myself is i am shattered,not much motivation in life,no money, no honey, emotional pain inflicted on me. pple i respect have a problem with me.

I want to get out of spore but for some personal reason, i am staying back but for how long more,i really dun know. i dun know how long i can last. THE THING REVOLVING ARD ME IS NOT ABOUT FEAR,IT'S ABOUT WHO HAS A SERIOUS INTEGRITY PROBLEM. :rolleyes:

i have been spitted at by pple before. the abuse i kanna from the siao char bors, who lan eh! the insult,humiliation. The best part is i can't do anything, pple around me are being manipulated.

from now on, i better keep quiet. they can't be wrong, they are PAP.:rolleyes: I declare that i have no interest in their so call politics. i want back my carefree life. my life has already been messed up for the past 7 to 8 years.
i am lucky at least they still let me drive my cab. i have a feeling they may want to take that away from me,just a guess!:(

TS,

my girl did very well for her PSLE this year. i asked her whose credit is it; she answered its hers. i asked her again if she did badly then whose fault is it; she answered hers again.

even a 12-year-old girl knows how to take ownership. TS, you are worse than a kid. stop blaming people for all your failures in life. i thought you just joined US company about a month or so? so fast give up and back to driving taxi. so now which guys in the office conspire against you again?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to get out of spore but for some personal reason, i am staying back but for how long more,i really dun know. i dun know how long i can last. THE THING REVOLVING ARD ME IS NOT ABOUT FEAR,IT'S ABOUT WHO HAS A SERIOUS INTEGRITY PROBLEM.

Benjamin Sim

You think other country want a mental criminal like you?
Your visits to IMH has already been recorded with the immigration departments of many countries through the INTERPOL

Please don't talk cock. No country wants you on their soil
:oIo::mad::oIo: