• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

This is what the parents of a succesful ConMan looks like..........

1001484_10151445957826895_1774563026_n.jpg

Sun wants to be a Bollywood star! We will make it happen....And cheap cheap too. The scent of belonging is on the curry house. Only 192 million rupees. Vanakum Nandri.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

375576_10151394042756895_1320963664_n.jpg

Don't say Sinkies no entrepreneur spirit hor. SPG with ang moh husband set up Con branch in big old USA!:biggrin:

387214_10151328700476895_1500815471_n.jpg

Like mother like son. Bathing in the light of glory is an obsession. We won't have to worry about the boy missing his dad for a few years. Too busy enjoying the fruits of ill gotten gains.:wink:

488014_10151327529026895_983732646_n.png

I know, I know. The bag can just hold that much. But a few million is good enough allowance for this short trip! Don't forget to donate hor? Even $10 will return a thousand folds on your forehead.

wah......CHC go set up overseas ah...............so church can macam like MNC.................so later IPO lah...........

anyway, CON Hee's court case will put en end to all these liao lah.......................

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Re: This is what the parents of a succesful ConMan look like..........

Successful means wouldn't get caught..... this guy lobang perchar until jiatlak jiatlak

bebo

These guys still using candles on birthday cake? Some people stop using candles on birthday cakes altogether, they prefer to have their guests eat an uncontaminated cake..