• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what the parents of a succesful ConMan looks like..........

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1001484_10151445957826895_1774563026_n.jpg

Sun wants to be a Bollywood star! We will make it happen....And cheap cheap too. The scent of belonging is on the curry house. Only 192 million rupees. Vanakum Nandri.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
375576_10151394042756895_1320963664_n.jpg

Don't say Sinkies no entrepreneur spirit hor. SPG with ang moh husband set up Con branch in big old USA!:biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
387214_10151328700476895_1500815471_n.jpg

Like mother like son. Bathing in the light of glory is an obsession. We won't have to worry about the boy missing his dad for a few years. Too busy enjoying the fruits of ill gotten gains.:wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
488014_10151327529026895_983732646_n.png

I know, I know. The bag can just hold that much. But a few million is good enough allowance for this short trip! Don't forget to donate hor? Even $10 will return a thousand folds on your forehead.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah......CHC go set up overseas ah...............so church can macam like MNC.................so later IPO lah...........

anyway, CON Hee's court case will put en end to all these liao lah.......................

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Re: This is what the parents of a succesful ConMan look like..........

Successful means wouldn't get caught..... this guy lobang perchar until jiatlak jiatlak

bebo

Alfrescian
Loyal

These guys still using candles on birthday cake? Some people stop using candles on birthday cakes altogether, they prefer to have their guests eat an uncontaminated cake..