• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what i hate abt sinkees

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
juz wanna share with all ... this is one example of what i hate abt sinkees nowadays ...

theres this ice-cream van that goes to my block & rings a bell to sell their ice-cream ... im a regular customer ... cone with 4 scoops ice-cream = $1 ... cone with 1 scoop also = $1 ... :confused:

anyway thats not the story ...

was walking home with $0.80 in my pocket ... asked the Lau Lian who's never friendly if they have anything for $0.80 ... (it was not crowded, in fact i was the only customer) ...

'mei you' !! don't have ... said in a high-handed & dismissive tone ...

knn, thats the reason why i'd rather deal with PRC hawker, at least they can speak in full sentence '80 cts don't have lah, minimum is $1' ... i'm fine with that ...

the way the lau lian spoke really left me awkward, shamefaced, don't know how to 'xia tai' ... so i juz awkwardly turned & walked away ... :o

alot of hawkers also talk like that, usually local and those Lau Lian Lau Beng types ... can see they are very unhappy ppl. prob unhappy with PAP ... take it out on PAP lah, why be rude to fellow citizens ? :mad:

hongkongers were like that pre '97 ... damn rude & curt bcos unhappy with british rule ... after SARS when their economy nearly tanked, all quickly changed behavior ...

juz watch their pre '97 movies ... comical but the characters can be damn rude ... thats why i never want to visit HK till this day ... i never venture on HK soil ...

if i was in western country & westerner talks to me like that, i would think its racial prejudice ... knn, westerners are even more polite to me than those bloody rude local hawkers, local s'porean treating local s'porean so badly ...

when i was a child, i don't remember hawkers/shop owners being so curt/brusque, at least they would make small talk with my mum when my mum took me shopping ... however i remember bus drivers then were bullies, yelling at old ppl if they were slow to board, scolding passengers who take too long to pay the coins ...

the ice cream van is small matter no doubt, but damn annoying ...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe he had a bad day?

if you happen to meet me, and you onli got 80 cents, i dun mind buying you one..

sup sup sway lah! :biggrin:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, the famous char kway teow in marine parade where people queue up to buy, business so good, but face damn black forever

never seen him smile in ten years

every time i go marine parade i will go make fun of him, his assistant will laugh it off but he will have no reaction

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, the famous char kway teow in marine parade where people queue up to buy, business so good, but face damn black forever

never seen him smile in ten years

every time i go marine parade i will go make fun of him, his assistant will laugh it off but he will have no reaction

doesn't that tell you anything? :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... theres this ice-cream van that goes to my block & rings a bell to sell their ice-cream ... im a regular customer ... cone with 4 scoops ice-cream = $1 ... cone with 1 scoop also = $1 ... :confused: ...
nex time buy 1 lollar n 20 ¢ ais krim fr him la ...

he tel u ... no! no! ... 1 lollar oni ... 4 scoops 1 lollar ... 1 scoop oso 1 lollar ...

but u tel him ... no 1 lollar n 20 ¢ ais krim ... no buy! ... :rolleyes:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
many of these successful hawkers have long black faces - maybe too much anger and sweat ...you want you queue you don't want also nevermind...no loss !!! waulau so howlian and so tautautua one!!!

ailai mysuah!!!!...these type of arrogant hawkers will learn a black lesson one day...GOD will teach them a lesson one day....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
many of these successful hawkers have long black faces - maybe too much anger and sweat ...you want you queue you don't want also nevermind...no loss !!! waulau so howlian and so tautautua one!!!

ailai mysuah!!!!...these type of arrogant hawkers will learn a black lesson one day...GOD will teach them a lesson one day....

dude ..you start to sound like teekee ...are you teekee ? :wink:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dude ..you start to sound like teekee ...are you teekee ? :wink:

where got sound like teekee...teekee is god....i'm a demon lah...no way can i compare with the holiness of that sacred teekee!!!..he is untouchable..he is god!!!..god of this forum!!!!