• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is very serious!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anton Casey said that he received death threats! What are the findings from SPF? Sinkies giving death threats? You believe? :p

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Why not? Quite common lah....now internet age...everyone threatening everyone. :biggrin:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just look at this thread alone so many death threats, mass rape threats, beastiality threats, space wars threats, just go and look at it yourself http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?167179-The-Final-Battlestar-Galactica-Apocalypse-Right-here!!!

Anything related to that imbecile kopi is deadly serious.:eek:

Everybody is under threat as long as he is in SBF. Now he is threatening to take over MBSSLOTS accounts and kill all his detractors. I am on his most wanted list. I might have to follow Anton Casey to birth or seek refuge with Sam Leong.:(

I am trembling with fear.:biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
high class people should be charged more than the poor and low class people...

1655893_726058550758923_519214765_n.jpg

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything related to that imbecile kopi is deadly serious.:eek:

Everybody is under threat as long as he is in SBF. Now he is threatening to take over MBSSLOTS accounts and kill all his detractors. I am on his most wanted list. I might have to follow Anton Casey to birth or seek refuge with Sam Leong.:(

I am trembling with fear.:biggrin:

you again! little puny cheesy tootsie pussy still suckling breast milk!
still kpkb....now go and ask your master for more milk and grow some balls..
dont flatter yourself as the most wanted list! u r not worth any toe nail attention at all!!!
now just piss off and go suckling more milk ok...now today i wish you a happy and prosperous horse year!!!
please dont fuck me too much.....mbsslots is my bestest of friends and mentors....he is my guiding angel!
so pls dont insult him....you insult him, you insult me, you his foe, you my enemy...understooded????...good!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Almost all the mothers of the peoples in this forum received rape threat...:biggrin: Do we need SPF to investigate into it???:rolleyes:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anton Casey said that he received death threats! What are the findings from SPF? Sinkies giving death threats? You believe? :p

tang liang hong also told the media he received death threat for being a male chauvinist .
gms also said he kena harass at checkpoints
gopal also threatened all TS about their mother private part being screw.
so what is the big deal?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tang liang hong also told the media he received death threat for being a male chauvinist .
gms also said he kena harass at checkpoints
gopal also threatened all TS about their mother private part being screw.
so what is the big deal?

It is blasphemous for an Ang Mo to receive death threats. You cannot insult or scold the white gods.

Ang Mos can only give death threats. It makes them seem heroic. :cool:

[video=youtube;jZOywn1qArI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZOywn1qArI[/video]

RiderX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mo cry father cry mother, oh boy, the time is running out, faster go and seek help from the Queen then.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where got death threats!

I asked mugs of beer to be emptied on his fucking head with a jug or two.
Not like leongsam who thought of a whole fucking case of beer

I urged his balls be kicked or kneed. Which will be very painful but death ? Never!
He might wish he was not born but certainly not death.

Head butts will break his fucking nose and make him wish he was not there
But that will not turn him into a rotting corpse.

THAT BASTARD ANTON EXAGGERATE THE SAME WAY HE THINK HE IS RICH WHEN HE DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE FUCKING MONEY TO HIRE A RR WITH CHAUFFEUR FOR THAT DAY OR EVEN TO WAVE DOWN A FUCKING TAXI

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly speaking, Anton's wife Bernice got a higher chances of being groped or raped by a drunk Ah Neh at Little India than a Sinkie really carrying out that death threat on his family...