• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is similar to PAP members when they get award...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ubCx5Rq53X0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They feel that better than hitting 4D and work even harder for their MP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Original North Korean news report:

[video=youtube;fv3wJO5dXSo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv3wJO5dXSo[/video]

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me don't understand, is she sentenced to death or put on exile?

Brainwashed into believing there is only the trinity - Grandfather, father and the son. Whereas in Singapore it is the HOLY GOH, FATHER & son.
Human brains worked in very funny way, something I wonder if 60% voters have brains or mind of their own.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brainwashed into believing there is only the trinity - Grandfather, father and the son. Whereas in Singapore it is the HOLY GOH, FATHER & son.
Human brains worked in very funny way, something I wonder if 60% voters have brains or mind of their own.

Ah Goh only came into the picture because Ah Loong had cancer and needed time off for treatment.

No cancer = no seatwarmer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid ...cry for such a hopeless reward....ask for a 5 star condo, a sport car, million $$$

North Koreans are honorable people who cannot be easily bribed by corrupt Western capitalist influences.

They probably won't betray their own souls for HDB upgrading, unlike Sinkies.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe after this she got chance to be upped by the country's only fat man? That is an honour for them that I think just by a touch, they will orgasm.

Upgrade .. yes, agree but upsize .. ?

May be should ask Ah Buikia