• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is my Palm, can you read it

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
dont go central la bro....go to the surburbs like chatswood....very residential, quiet and peaceful.

hi there

1. sdy is crowded and plenty of vice mah!
2. what i want is space.
3. honest, i hate it driving in central sdy.
4. finding a parking space is a huge headache.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonychat,

your fortune :

L ucky chap

O rganised person

S exy and fun

E xcellent interpersonal skills

R esilient in nature

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your life line and your intelligent line have many xxx at the begining . Usualy it mean your beginings like your careers , your childhoods, your relationships got many challenge at first . But it smooth out later .

wow, you are quite accurate. you must be a fortune teller.

IN the beginning, i met a lot of sinkie and they give me tons of problems. After much education, studying and analysis of their behavior, i began to understand that people who display such behaviors are called sinkies and the behavior is called sinkie behaviour.

I also learn that sinkies who display such behavior are one of the lowest scum on earth if not the lowest.

I become smarter and start to avoid them and even avoid the whole bloody island populated with such sinkie scums and then my life turns happy...:smile:

You are good, from my palm you can tell that.. amazing!!!!

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First, no offend.
You have a good life just like Bus 64
your last finger longer than the last section of the ring finger
Generally, you don;t have major sickness but your life line
is not that long.
If one line runs across your palm then you will have very good life
but it broke off in the middle.
Your left palm shows very clearly, your are spendthrift
and difficult to save money, is this true??

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all those bullshit crap.. you are ignore!! :mad::oIo:

To all real info, thank you.. :smile::cool:

Why should anyone tell you even if he knows?

And hahaha those inflated palms may be ugly just like your face but they must be surely suitable for everyday manual labor.

Tonywork is your new name. Shut up and get cracking!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First, no offend.
You have a good life just like Bus 64
your last finger longer than the last section of the ring finger
Generally, you don;t have major sickness but your life line
is not that long.
Thank you.
Quite true. You are good. Anymore? No offense or anything, dun worry. :-)

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all those bullshit crap.. you are ignore!! :mad::oIo:

To all real info, thank you.. :smile::cool:

You have palms more commonly associated with the fairer sex. The islands along your headline suggest emotional problems. You have a fair share of disappointment with matters related to the heart. The cross between the head and heartline on your right palm indicates an interest in the occult.Oh fark,you're not a medium, are you? Generally a compassionate person by nature and you'll live a good life till 70++. Finally, you have migration lines on your lifeline which means that at some point in your life, you'll make the decision to stay or go. Estimated age I reckon will be 40+-.

What is interesting is your left and right are distinctly different. Are you right or left handed?

Last edited:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, no offend.

He'll have to take another shot with his fingers closed to see if thrifty. The other way to confirm it is to see if his nostrils are prominent. You simply cannot judge it from the pictures he posted.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that LKY also got 2.

google out...

http://sowafortune.wordpress.com/category/palm-reading-duan-zhang/

09/26/2009
Duan-Zhang – A Horizontal Line that Cuts Across the Palm
Posted by sowafortune under Palm Reading - Duan Zhang
Leave a Comment

When Jupiter line [heart line] and Wisdom line [mind line] merge to form one line and cut across your palm to divide your palm into two parts, it is Duan-Zhang.

Jupiter line represents one’s emotion; Wisdom line represents one’s intellectual and rationality. When these two lines merge, the person has an overall stronger personality- more confident, reasonable, and independent.
There are two kinds of ‘Duan-Zhang’.
‘True Duan-Zhang’ is a complete merge of Jupiter line and Wisdom line without any branch.

The other type is ‘Fictitious duan-Zhang’, when the merged line has a Jupiter line branch or a wisdom line branch. ‘Fictitious duan-Zhang’ will not be discussed in this article.

In ancient Chinese culture, Duan-Zhang used to be considered a negative characteristic in women because they were considered inferior to their husbands and should not have such strong personalities. Women should not be independent, should not have their own thoughts, and should never go out – not to mention work or having their own businesses.
In the modern day and age, a capable woman is more desired by men. Men and women share every thing in life, including all responsibilities and rights. Therefore Duan-Zhang is no longer considered unfavorable.

According to several medical reports, Duan-Zhang is a genetically inherited trait. It makes sense because personality is usually at least in part, influenced by one’s genetic makeup.
If there is no evidence of inheritance in the family, one’s Duan-Zhang could be the result of drastic emotional changes during pregnancy.

A person with Duan-Zhang on both hands has a very strong personality, and should cultivate his or her heart and nature for better fortune.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have palms more commonly associated with the fairer sex. The islands along your headline suggest emotional problems. You have a fair share of disappointment with matters related to the heart. The cross between the head and heartline on your right palm indicates an interest in the occult.Oh fark,you're not a medium, are you? Generally a compassionate person by nature and you'll live a good life till 70++. Finally, you have migration lines on your lifeline which means that at some point in your life, you'll make the decision to stay or go. Estimated age I reckon will be 40+-.

What is interesting is your left and right are distinctly different. Are you right or left handed?

not bad, you sound professional enough..

Right handed , bro!!

Thank you so much.. you are nice!!

Of course i am a compassionate person, i dun eat meat.. Those poor animals do not deserve to die and be eaten.

you are really a pro.. anymore you can see here? you are soild... So many solid brothers here.

Sinkieland will not be my place.. i say this many times. i dun live among sinkies.. that is why i have a good life. hehehe

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i dunno maybe the left hand indicate the time i am living among the sinkies and the right indicate i have left and avoided them so life is better.. hehehheheheheh.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the reading of your palm, please enjoy as much while you can, tonychat. Time is running out for you. In fact, anytime from now. Good luck to you being born as a dung beetle in your next life. RIP by the way. :(

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From the reading of your palm, please enjoy as much while you can, tonychat. Time is running out for you. In fact, anytime from now. Good luck to you being born as a dung beetle in your next life. RIP by the way. :(

20111221_225640.jpg