• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is My Country...This is My Flag...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AL-ayam3e.jpg

Why only Ayam brand Sardines got SG50? What about the Abalone cans?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/blob/1539754/1418994505000/sg50-makan-till-shiok-data.jpg

Indeed. We ought to credit the availability of culinary delights to Singapore getting kicked out of Malaysia. After all, good food can only be found in Singapore, right? :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
How come it is called "Cai Fan"! Isnt that Economical Rice?!?

Puta La Madre :oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come it is called "Cai Fan"! Isnt that Economical Rice?!?

'Economical rice' is quite a mouthful. Besides, depending on what you pick it may end up being not so economical. Sinkieland's price inflation makes it worse.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
How come the Mee Siam neber say "Mee Siam Mai Hum"????

Puta La Madre :oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are anti Singapore, UNDERSTAND.

In 1997, PAP promise Singaporeans Upgrading of flats, but Potong Pasir residents excluded. Why, the Potong Pasir voters selected an anti-Singapore party.

The pappies are like the boy who cried wolf too many times.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
On behalf of all the Western Food stalls, I also say to SG50... Puta La Madre:oIo:

Wow-Wow-West-at-ABC-Market.jpg