• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is how scared that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is terrified of dying

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
hk14k aka Wuhan street whore son,

every single post you made is being dump into the rubbish heap. suits you totally.

Your thread all Kana thrown into this RUBBISH HEAP???? I though you very HIGH CLASS????

OH.... I forgotten that a child like you with a Whore Mother can only ACT or PRETEND Heroic or HIGH CLASS which ACTUALLY YOU HAVE NONE!!! Pathetic .... Ha Ha Ha Ha....:biggrin:

hk14k mum and son tar ma for rmb5. lelong lelong. :biggrin: pathetic son of bitch. don't run so soon, I am still not done humiliating you....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

every single post you made is being dump into the rubbish heap. suits you totally.

Your thread all Kana thrown into this RUBBISH HEAP???? I though you very HIGH CLASS????

OH.... I forgotten that a child like you with a Whore Mother can only ACT or PRETEND Heroic or HIGH CLASS which ACTUALLY YOU HAVE NONE!!! Pathetic .... Ha Ha Ha Ha....:biggrin:

hk14k mum and son tar ma for rmb5. lelong lelong. :biggrin: pathetic son of bitch. don't run so soon, I am still not done humiliating you....

You know I do not see what the fuck hk14k write since I made that turdhead into a hello kitty doll with no mouth and cannot talk and can only moan when he tickle his own perineum with a power drill.

Was he chanting his Bolex numbers hoping to be invited into some fucking kuchingkurad yacht club in Stinkapore?

I wondered how could I be that terrified at the beginning thinking he was one of my byblows. Especially his mother did not even fuck that good.
I gave her a thousand shades of color and she did not even give me 50 shades of grey

His mother mother was better in fucking and so were his mothers sisters and aunts

Then I realised my by blows will be much better and more intellectual then what hk14k hope or imagine to be.

At least they will not go around chanting Roleks numbers but walk about and fuck about wearing Rolex on the hand and not giving a fuck as to what number it was.
Those will be my real byblows.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE

KNNBNBCB mum and son tar ma for RUPEE $5, CHEAP & SMELLY. :biggrin: pathetic son of bitch. don't run so soon, I am still not done humiliating you....
Smart of you to know that you mother can only sell for rupee $5 dollars n not even RMB.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

You're also intelligent enough to know that you've been humiliated by me but A PATHETIC COWARD like you will only be INSULTED by me during my boring times becoz you're not even a WORTHY OPPONENT!!!

:biggrin: YOU CAN CONTINUE YOU SCARE TACTICS IN THIS FORUM.... CORRECT, IS IN THIS FORUM BECOZ YOU'RE NOT EVEN FIT TO BE A LOSER IN REAL LIFE WITH YOU HEAD STICKING UNDER YOUR MOTHER'S PANTY HOSE!!! :biggrin:

:eek: BTW, wanna act as if you so HIGH CLASS BUT YOUR KNNNBNBCB POST also got dump into this RUBBISH HEAP.... It simply shows how CHEAP YOUR MOTHER IS TO HAVE A CHEAP PIMP SON LIKE YOU!!!! :eek:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

An Eunuch like you can only PRETEND.... Wanna PRETEND n boast you're wearing a luxury watch but dun even know what you're wearing....

By the way, ROLEC is not that luxury after all.... If you wanna earn recognition in this forum as a "RICH MAN".... Used some other brands!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha...

If you dun even know who you biological father is, can I expect you to know how to understand and appreciate luxury watches???? :biggrin: :biggrin:

A society pest will always be a society pest with a coconut head..... Your words is good for you to sit behind a coffee shop to "BLOW" to those ignorant people but not to me, EUNUCH!!! :cool:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

hk14k mum and son tar ma for rmb5. lelong lelong. :biggrin: pathetic son of bitch. don't run so soon, I am still not done humiliating you.........

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE

KNNBNBCB MOTHER and son tar ma for RUPEE $5 DOLLARS ONLY. lelong lelong. :biggrin: pathetic son of bitch. don't run so soon, I am still not done humiliating you.........

Smart of you to know that you mother can only sell for rupee $5 dollars n not even RMB.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

You're also intelligent enough to know that you've been humiliated by me but A PATHETIC COWARD like you will only be INSULTED by me during my boring times becoz you're not even a WORTHY OPPONENT!!!

:biggrin: YOU CAN CONTINUE YOU SCARE TACTICS IN THIS FORUM.... CORRECT, IS IN THIS FORUM BECOZ YOU'RE NOT EVEN FIT TO BE A LOSER IN REAL LIFE WITH YOU HEAD STICKING UNDER YOUR MOTHER'S PANTY HOSE!!! :biggrin:

:eek: BTW, wanna act as if you so HIGH CLASS BUT YOUR KNNNBNBCB POST also got dump into this RUBBISH HEAP.... It simply shows how CHEAP YOUR MOTHER IS TO HAVE A CHEAP PIMP SON LIKE YOU!!!! :eek:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

hk14k mum and son tar ma for rmb5. lelong lelong. :biggrin: pathetic son of bitch. don't run so soon, I am still not done humiliating you.......

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hk14k mum and son tar ma for rmb5. lelong lelong. :biggrin: pathetic son of bitch. don't run so soon, I am still not done humiliating you.......

You know I do not see what the fuck hk14k write since I made that turdhead into a hello kitty doll with no mouth and cannot talk and can only moan when he tickle his own perineum with a power drill.

Was he chanting his Bolex numbers hoping to be invited into some fucking kuchingkurad yacht club in Stinkapore?

I wondered how could I be that terrified at the beginning thinking he was one of my byblows. Especially his mother did not even fuck that good.
I gave her a thousand shades of color and she did not even give me 50 shades of grey

His mother mother was better in fucking and so were his mothers sisters and aunts

Then I realised my by blows will be much better and more intellectual then what hk14k hope or imagine to be.

At least they will not go around chanting Roleks numbers but walk about and fuck about wearing Rolex on the hand and not giving a fuck as to what number it was.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya, you dun see what other's write but you only see how your mother stand along the street and get screwed by those Bengal Dogs introduced by KNNBNBCB....

Wow... You walk about and fuck about by wearing a ROLEC on your hand but not knowing what model it is... Beautiful.... It's just the same theory applies, you mother got screwed and gave birth to an EUNUCH like you and you dun know who your biological father is.... Well Done!!!