• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This guy damn power!

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The same thing happened to me just a few years ago...but woman is different after marriage.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Bi6maMj7jL4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
interesting prince charming. eat one not enough.

The same thing happened to me just a few years ago...but woman is different after marriage.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Bi6maMj7jL4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy must be an idiot. The ex gf looks hotter even from the back. The new gf looks like a pig w glasses.

Men always go for fresher "abalone"...the ex gf may look hot, but "abalone" over used already & not fresh.."specky" fresh "abalone"... san xin Bau YU...succulent & smooth, oshi!, masarap, sedap..etc...... ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy doesn't need a gf. He needs to have a cornea transplant.

Turn off the lights and it is the same wetness and warmth enveloping your dick, who cares?

PinkyAgain.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Turn off the lights and it is the same wetness and warmth enveloping your dick, who cares?

]/QUOTE]

god forgive them for they do not what they are doing!! the swine in heat does the same thing...what is the difference!? ha ha ha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I'm that guy I will just walk away from them . Let them create drama in public .