• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This GE no progress package Ang Pao = LHL = DEAD

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I no need holiday

I need CASH

WHERE is my Progress Package?

CB PM said at is propaganda rally that there is alot of Progress. So where the fuck is OUR SHARE of that?

What Ang Pao?? please do not forget to vote for the Ang Pai's like "kate spade in tin tin"...who will help you pick up Tampons & others...you a civil servants?, the 'bribes' ready given plus the GST vouchers...etc..you never get?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I no need holiday

I need CASH

WHERE is my Progress Package?

CB PM said at is propaganda rally that there is alot of Progress. So where the fuck is OUR SHARE of that?

Holiday will come in handy "IF" it marks the end of the PAP era because I'm going to JB to celebrate.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3fb7e1edf8985dfeeb69c42e9ddcc118.jpg