• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This frog in a well sinkie makes me feel very embarrass

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
opulence_at_marina_bay_sands-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer cnutmuscles wonders why Marina Bay Sands is spending so much on BMWs for their fleet of chauffeur service cars, if normal cars can do the job.

In his email:

"The Marina Bay Sands, one of the two integrated resorts in Singapore, has picked BMW as its choice of limousine.

"And guess what are the models? A total of 16 BMW cars -- eight BMW 740Li and eight BMW 520i - have been purchased from Performance Motors as part of the chauffeur service of Marina Bay Sands' VIP guests.

"Well, I would love to be able to sit in one of these but I'm too poor to even have the opportunity to go near that area.

"The richer people are getting most of the 'novelties' and the poor ones are just watching in awe.

"Question is, why even spend so much on chauffeur service vehicles when a normal car will suffice? Does BMW really make a difference? Can a BMW do more than what a normal Nissan Sunny can't?"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the chaeuffeured service costs 15 bucks. Just read from their website.

Well i guess the guests would be more willing to spend if it's a bmw compared to a less prestigious car.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
dump stomper,

why pay for flush toilet when u can got shit on the longkang?:eek::biggrin:

wow lau ooi. these also can complain.

Lord Imperious

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Question is, why even spend so much on chauffeur service vehicles when a normal car will suffice? Does BMW really make a difference? Can a BMW do more than what a normal Nissan Sunny can't?"

It's all about appearance and class. It's this sort of half-measure thinking that really screw things up.