• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Forum is going downhill...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
time for commercial break..........

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2W4-0qUdHY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2W4-0qUdHY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not going downhill. It's reached equilibrium

That's worse isn't it?

Cheers!

Not only are we seeing the same posters daily, even the postings are getting painfully repetitive.

1) roxygurly's kaopeh kaobuing about SG men.

2) taxi drivers' news attributing to Krafty/Hotbot

3) Tan Kim Kim hounding GMS

4) Leongsam's pictorial-laced comments on Chinese and Indians

5) GMS asking pertinent questions of national significance

6) That gang of RTK nicks' slapping infractions on everybody

The list goes on...

Enough of all this micro-pigeon-holeing postings! :eek:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woohoo... another legendary pic re-surfaces, the bra-wearing-stout-guzzling guy! :eek:

Quote for keeps again!

haven't seen this pic for a long time already.

LTS3.jpg

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah Sam zapped away all of our Power, his button must have been pushed, u know, getting edgy. :biggrin:

And eh...where is roxygurly? Haven't seen her for a while.... :p

The forum has been inundated with so much vulgarity today that Sam has given a first ever negative 10,000 point infraction!

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Yeah Sam zapped away all of our Power, his button must have been pushed, u know, getting edgy. :biggrin:

And eh...where is roxygurly? Haven't seen her for a while.... :p

Sam is playing with fire without considering the gravity of morel boosting ego. Some could go sucidal, hope he doesn't followup adjusting the points.

Otherewise we could end up counting bodies at the foot of HDB or MRT track.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have received infractions for no reasons at all as well. They even taunt you telling you when. Perhaps you should look at demoting some of these people that give unnecessary infractions.

One lunatic chobolan even asked me to repent when I was not even a km from talking about religion.

Looney lauhumkusent me an infraction for posting a picture which "Revealing Inappropriate details of Private Individuals" when many other postings are full of similar links.

It seems that Sam's ka kias have been released from IMH after the 7th Lunar Month and are running amok. I think this Forum is going downhill and into a cesspool - if it has not reached there already.

Is there an alternative thread that I can go and air my views without these obnoxious creatures around?

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hahaha.. Pathetic whiner! Only PAP doggies will comprain but we won't see that coming from anti PAP forummers. Yes those you mentioned are lunatics. BTW this pic does not apply to a bitch like you so squeeze your boobs ok? :biggrin:

2mrcw35.jpg

:biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha.. Pathetic whiner! Only PAP doggies will comprain but we won't see that coming from anti PAP forummers. Yes those you mentioned are lunatics. BTW this pic does not apply to a bitch like you so squeeze your boobs ok? :biggrin:

2mrcw35.jpg

:biggrin:
Did your mother teach you to do that to her? You are supposed to suck, not squeeze - naughty baby!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I ask is that messages are placed in the correct folders. Religious stuff in the religion folder, more serious political comment in the political folder, sports talk in the sports folder and so on.

can politically-minded folks who constantly post political messages in the coffee shop thread please post your stuff in the political folder??? there are too much shit and useless one-liner threads in the coffee shop folder that your important message may be lost in the cesspile of those fecal threads with 0 views and 0 replies everytime makapaa or watchman logs on. either you bump your political thread up every freaking day or you put them in the political folder where these thousand-post a day morons don't go to. thank you. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam is mentally deluded to start a politics folder. All politics are discussed in coffeeshops. The other place is the academia, where everybody talk about four-lettered politics in thousand-worded essays to justify their degrees and salaries for saying nothing, meaning nothing, keeping their jobs and salaries.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Leongsam is mentally deluded to start a politics folder. All politics are discussed in coffeeshops. The other place is the academia, where everybody talk about four-lettered politics in thousand-worded essays to justify their degrees and salaries for saying nothing, meaning nothing, keeping their jobs and salaries.

The politics folder was created for those who want more serious high brow discussions about the political scene.

The coffee shop folder is for those low class heartlanders with low IQs who can only communicate in Singlish. :p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The politics folder was created for those who want more serious high brow discussions about the political scene.

The coffee shop folder is for those low class heartlanders with low IQs who can only communicate in Singlish. :p

Politics is politics. Singlish or English, can be undertood, can be discussed, can sway votes and opinions is Googlish. Look the English standard in your Politics folder. The Queen of England would have no chance of outliving the King of Thailand if she reads that.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Politics is politics. Singlish or English, can be undertood, can be discussed, can sway votes and opinions is Googlish. Look the English standard in your Politics folder. The Queen of England would have no chance of outliving the King of Thailand if she reads that.

Two folders are available to discuss politics. One is in a coffee shop and the other is in a more formal hotel function room setting.

It's up to members to decide where they want to post. There is no penalty either way. I will occasionally move a thread from one folder to the other if I think it is appropriate to do do.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

politics are discussed in the confines of a taxicab too. :biggrin:

i don't care where it goes, but that was a jab at makapaa and watchman for burying gems with one hundred posts an hour of their incessant cut and paste of others' rants. most of the time when i log in i see a sea of 0-reply threads for at least 10 pages. who the heck knows what lies on the 11th page, when either patience runs out or my lunch has fully digested and i need to do rectal motion?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about doing the reverse?

Create a Politics folder for those low-brow troll postings and the "F-you/F-you back" postings.

Make the Coffeeshop Talk Folder, well I'd not say more formal, but less noisy.

Who likes a noisy, rowdy Coffeeshop to talk shop. :wink:

Two folders are available to discuss politics. One is in a coffee shop and the other is in a more formal hotel function room setting.

It's up to members to decide where they want to post. There is no penalty either way. I will occasionally move a thread from one folder to the other if I think it is appropriate to do do.

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
One lunatic chobolan even asked me to repent when I was not even a km from talking about religion.

Looney lauhumkusent me an infraction for posting a picture which "Revealing Inappropriate details of Private Individuals" when many other postings are full of similar links.

It seems that Sam's ka kias have been released from IMH after the 7th Lunar Month and are running amok. I think this Forum is going downhill and into a cesspool - if it has not reached there already.

Is there an alternative thread that I can go and air my views without these obnoxious creatures around?

i got infractions from all these losers. who are they? was told they are fr SDP IB protecting someone call ng ejay. and who is ng ejay?