• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Think! Take car of your Balls - Marijuana smoking tied to testicular cancer

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Marijuana smoking tied to testicular cancer: Study Published on Sep 11, 2012 (REUTERS) - Young men who had smoked marijuana recreationally were twice as likely to be diagnosed with testicular cancer than men who have never used marijuana, according to a United States (US) study. Researchers whose findings appeared in the journal Cancer said the link appeared to be specific to a type of tumour known as nonseminoma. "This is the third study consistently demonstrating a greater than doubling of risk of this particularly undesirable subtype of testicular cancer among young men with marijuana use," said Ms Victoria Cortessis of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, who led the study. "I myself feel like we need to take this seriously now," she added, noting that the rates of testicular cancer have

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marijuana smoking tied to testicular cancer: Study Published on Sep 11, 2012 (REUTERS) - Young men who had smoked marijuana recreationally were twice as likely to be diagnosed with testicular cancer than men who have never used marijuana, according to a United States (US) study. Researchers whose findings appeared in the journal Cancer said the link appeared to be specific to a type of tumour known as nonseminoma. "This is the third study consistently demonstrating a greater than doubling of risk of this particularly undesirable subtype of testicular cancer among young men with marijuana use," said Ms Victoria Cortessis of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, who led the study. "I myself feel like we need to take this seriously now," she added, noting that the rates of testicular cancer have

Don't understand how this comes about. Smoking, inhaled into the lungs, absorbed into the bloodstream, affects the nervous and sensory system. What's me balls go to do with pot?

Cheers!