• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

things you miss from the past?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I missed lots of things,the happier me being the most. Singapore is really progressing too fast for me and things are very expensive.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
2ductjo.jpg

You see, the thing towards owning your own, and a real house, to is start getting into it early.

At that time it was just over $20,000. Although the lowest salary is said to be $90 but still for the common man, if you studied and worked just a bit harder and be a little more frugal getting and having it fully paid at one go or eventually is no problem.

Nowadays the common man has to go much further than that to live in something half that decent, so, there's no point crying over spilled milk guys. Life has to go on.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wendy's ?

Wendy's burgers and Hardees' at Far East Plaza; Wimpy's Hamburger retaurant at the old Kallang Leisuredrome. Tea dances. Discotheques & Disco competitions.

Kopitiam Group is bringing the franchise of American fast food chain Wendy’s back to Singapore after more than 10 years.

The first Wendy’s Singapore outlet opened at Lau Pa Sat in the Central Business District on Monday.

Yah hor, I can't be sure ... was there an outlet at Marine Parade previously ? Is there an old photo of that outlet ?