• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

They fucked 5 times a week. You?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

5 times a week, no role-playing: Edison Wang and Sharon Hsu share details about their sex life​

November 12, 2022published at 1:34 PM

BySyarifah Nadhirah

221112_sharon_edison_instagram.jpg
Some celebrities prefer to keep the details in their relationships private, while others believe sharing is caring.
Edison Wang and Sharon Hsu definitely fall in the latter category.

At a sexual health education event on Thursday (Nov 10), the Taiwanese celebrity couple shared that their frequency of having sex has remained the same even after tying the knot last November, reported China Press.

"Five times a week is pretty good!" said Edison, 35.

It seems like things are going great for the two actors in terms of their sex life, as Sharon, 41, strongly denied ever faking her orgasm.

"I'll tell him what makes me feel comfortable," she said. "I always tell him not to be fake. If you aren't happy, why should you please others?"

The couple believe in communicating their likes and dislikes, with Sharon sharing how she brought up the idea of role-playing during sex. She wanted to know if her husband preferred uniforms, stockings or sexy lingerie.

Edison's response? A firm "You don't need it."

The actor explained that physical touch during sex is more important to him, but added his wife looks sexy in tight dresses.

Edison also explained that he takes the initiative more often. When he hugs Sharon from behind, it's an indication he wants it. If Sharon is not in the mood, she'll voice out.

Sharon starred alongside Edison in the 2019 film Beauty and the Fist. She married Alex Tien, a former member of Taiwanese boy band B.A.D, in 2009 before they parted ways in 2013. Alex married Singaporean actress Yvonne Lim in September 2014

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

5 times a week, no role-playing: Edison Wang and Sharon Hsu share details about their sex life​

BySyarifah Nadhirah

Some celebrities prefer to keep the details in their relationships private, while others believe sharing is caring.

At a sexual health education event on Thursday (Nov 10), the Taiwanese celebrity couple shared that their frequency of having sex has remained the same even after tying the knot last November, reported China Press.

It seems like things are going great for the two actors in terms of their sex life, as Sharon, 41, strongly denied ever faking her orgasm.

"I'll tell him what makes me feel comfortable," she said. "I always tell him not to be fake. If you aren't happy, why should you please others?"

The couple believe in communicating their likes and dislikes, with Sharon sharing how she brought up the idea of role-playing during sex. She wanted to know if her husband preferred uniforms, stockings or sexy lingerie.

The actor explained that physical touch during sex is more important to him, but added his wife looks sexy in tight dresses.

Edison also explained that he takes the initiative more often. When he hugs Sharon from behind, it's an indication he wants it. If Sharon is not in the mood, she'll voice out.

Sharon starred alongside Edison in the 2019 film Beauty and the Fist. She married Alex Tien, a former member of Taiwanese boy band B.A.D, in 2009 before they parted ways in 2013. Alex married Singaporean actress Yvonne Lim in September 2014

That's quite normal for that age. If you or Glockman do that, we'll see you guys next August when you come back for your annual month-long R & R.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's quite normal for that age. If you or Glockman do that, we'll see you guys next August when you come back for your annual month-long R & R.
Both of them second marriage. Maybe that's why they found common interest in fucking :roflmao:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is 41. She needs a lot of make-up and sexy nighties to replace her lost pheromone. At some point, the husband who is only 35 will discover that he is being taken for a ride. When he is 41, does he still want to fuck a 47-year old woman ? :roflmao:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is 41. She needs a lot of make-up and sexy nighties to replace her lost pheromone. At some point, the husband who is only 35 will discover that he is being taken for a ride. When he is 41, does he still want to fuck a 47-year old woman ? :roflmao:

For sex starved, a hole is still a hole.

A man is only as loyal as his options. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh.. I didn't read the article. Now I get it why this piece of news exists. To validate the women that even you get man is happy in marriageable with an older women. Sex isn't an issue too.. OMG. The length people will go to for validation.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

BySyarifah Nadhirah

Very happy for this young couple. When I was 35, I was doing it everyday. My 1st wife couldn't keep up, hence I roped in my GF and FB so they can all alternate.