• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

These good people appreciates the PAP more than u losers

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
The poll says it all... PAP will win the next election

image.jpg

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=509711

PAP the Best! Ang Moh the Best!

i cannot wait to see WP supporters sucking their thumb again after the next election...

l-Thumb-Sucking-Monkey-May-Need-Braces.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont worry abput fap supporters. Even isil in their dying moments also got supporters willing to join them to commit crmed because of promised virgins in heaven are willing to sell their soul to e devil.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old PAP w Goh KS, Hon SS, Toh CC have pple in their hearts
NOT present PAP who only think of how to overpay themselves n to keep world's best paid title for doing least and mess up big time!

BTW is our billions in loan to IMF gone into the Greek longkang - I thot govt cherish transparency????????? Art of speaking from mouth thru anus!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes the people in the other forum know which side their bread is buttered on.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i am not worried for the PAP supporters. They are a wise lot and will do well in life just like the PAP will win the next election

i am worried for the blind WP supporters though.

Dont worry abput fap supporters. Even isil in their dying moments also got supporters willing to join them to commit crmed because of promised virgins in heaven are willing to sell their soul to e devil.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even the SBF poll shows PAP with a comfortable majority. The opposition is fucked!