• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There is nothing wrong in giving blow jobs - Cecilia Sue

CindyWang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Morality is at an unbelievably low level. It will only get worse for the next generation. I cannot imagine what kind of society we will have in the next 20 years.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wake up. This is the new millennia . You can't control what a women does, what she fantasize Whether she is your wife sucking dicks of her boss or her ex boyfriend. The point is stop calling women sluts when we men fuck around the moment chance present itself like our Boon Gay here. So watch your wives you stone throwers, make sure you they don't turn into beasts with 2 backs.

More sluts are always welcome. You need a constant supply of younger, fresher sluts to replace the older stock.
In fact, I hope more mothers, wives and daughters are sluts.

Since I'm a diehard bachelor with no kids, I have no worries. Everybody is fair game.
People are only upset when they have invested emotions into those women.

Think about it, all you married men. If your wife (or girlfriend) were really chaste and faithful, no amount of sweet-talking or flirting will work its magic on her. If she's a floozy, there's nothing you can do to stop her.

My only wish is that you stop deluding yourself about what a 'virtuous woman' she is, or how she's a 'victim' who had been led astray. Men such as Steph Thia's boyfriend and Pang Chor Mui's ex-husband simply refuse to face up to reality.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More sluts are always welcome. You need a constant supply of younger, fresher sluts to replace the older stock.
In fact, I hope more mothers, wives and daughters are sluts.

Since I'm a diehard bachelor with no kids, I have no worries. Everybody is fair game.
People are only upset when they have invested emotions into those women.

Think about it, all you married men. If your wife (or girlfriend) were really chaste and faithful, no amount of sweet-talking or flirting will work its magic on her. If she's a floozy, there's nothing you can do to stop her.

My only wish is that you stop deluding yourself about what a 'virtuous woman' she is, or how she's a 'victim' who had been led astray. Men such as Steph Thia's boyfriend and Pang Chor Mui's ex-husband simply refuse to face up to reality.

totally true. i agree with most of your post regarding women and marriage. you are like dick masterson who holds nothing but the truth.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is against the law to have oral sex with sex. Why isnt she arrested by the police for breaking the law? She says bj is nothing wrong. But the law is the law. The police are sleeping again?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is against the law to have oral sex with sex. Why isnt she arrested by the police for breaking the law? She says bj is nothing wrong. But the law is the law. The police are sleeping again?

correction. in sg, it's unlawful to have oral foreplay which does not consummate in coital sex. stupid outdated technicality.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Court: You claim you did no wrong, how so?
Cecilia: The deal was held with high integrity!
Court: Which deal - engaging oral sex or business.
Cecilia: ......

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CindyWang said:
Morality is at an unbelievably low level. It will only get worse for the next generation. I cannot imagine what kind of society we will have in the next 20 years.

Is sexual morality the way it is because of the large number of MNCs?