• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There is nothing wrong for a man to look for prostiute

BusNo69

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've seen post threaten to exposed local activist for calling chicken. Common what is the big deal?? Isn't prostitution were legalised by the PAP and lky?
If want to go go for the main source lah:oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've seen post threaten to exposed local activist for calling chicken. Common what is the big deal?? Isn't prostitution were legalised by the PAP and lky?
If want to go go for the main source lah:oIo:

Can U provide links to post, thanks

And I agree, prostitution is legal here, there is nothing wrong. However the average Joe will start their talk about morals and what not. Example, prostitution is also legal in NZ but when one of their potential Olympic representative becomes a pimp, they threaten to not select him

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wCbDUREBwUg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wCbDUREBwUg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

You believe all these hollywood bullshit? Looks like your religion doesn't make you any smarter.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Matthew 19:24 (New International Version)

24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Do not use the Lord, thy God's name in vain!!..you misquoting the context of Matthew 19:24....:rolleyes: