• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There can be no stinkier stinkified stinkie than Tonychat.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Compare this, the grovelling dog sucking up for tips on how to migrate to Australia:

the fact is that exactly that they have balls and brain, that is why they emigrate. only dumbfuck sinkies get stuck in their sinkieland and get screwed daily by their govt.

Only to be exposed with this:

Tonychat comes from the old forum and those who have been in both just as long will remember his numerous attempts to get into OZ. I like the way he started his thread where he indicates that you invited him to consider migrating to OZ giving the impression that it's his first consideration.

Just as his futile attempt to remain in Thailand, this will be a long drama yet to be played. I remember his last attempt when a migration agent started a thread and Tony was all over him. He obviously landed in OZ having discovered that Burger King is called Hungry Jacks. He probably discover that unless you are an asylum seeker, you cannot apply for PR while remaining in the country.

And then, the crap he spews day in day out about "Stinkaporeans"

This is sinkie behaviour.
Who to blame? What do you think sinkies
Dun like it go and protest lah. Kbkp here for fuck. A bunch of useless coward sinkie getting screw by their own govt and yet no balls to demand their rights. Serve you bunch of sinkie loser right.
sinkie's cowardice lead to a death of the people. This is how dangerous sinkies are. stay away from them if you want to live long.

When he is actually in a little hole in SG with this forum as his only friend in between the ass-rapes he gets from his ladyboy's gf's clients:

Nope. I am in sinkieland.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hope everyone here will keep this thread up.

BTW, Much appreciate the rep points. Will reciprocate as soon as my 24hr is up. Thanks.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow! tony is such a shameless person.

he threaten to kill me in Thailand and said he own a gun now.

Tony where is your gun? in sg under your pillow? :biggrin: me in sg, or u might as well shoot me now. if u dun dare to shoot me u r a stinkie sinkie. :biggrin:

tony insulted Thai culture and Thai, tony said want to kick the Thai woman because she show her unhappiness on her face when tony feet was facing her.

tony keep on displaying sinkie behaviours which he hate most. talk big, issue empty threat, all talk no action and even insulted Thai culture which he proud of. god save tony!!!

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only "gun" tonychat owns is his little micro-penis that he plays with while sobbing himself to sleep after a whole night's session of ass raping.

Thanks for the up. Think I up you quite recently so cannot up you so soon...:o

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The only "gun" tonychat owns is his little micro-penis that he plays with while sobbing himself to sleep after a whole night's session of ass raping.

Thanks for the up. Think I up you quite recently so cannot up you so soon...:o

If you have a beef with tonychat, have it out with him in one thread.

Is there a need to spam several threads just to make the same points?

Btw I'm not aware what caused you to do this today. If u don't mind, please enlighten and also elaborate on the need for spamming.

Thank you.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As much as I often quarrel with Tonychat the Shitface in the chatroom, I dun see the necessary to bump up so many old threads just to bash him.

Why everyone so Tony hype today huh?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As much as I often quarrel with Tonychat the Shitface in the chatroom, I dun see the necessary to bump up so many old threads just to bash him.

It shows how much hate he has generated for himself being the useless fag that he is. He has not contributed any useful post except to curse and swear at members without adding anything of value.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal

alamak you and jw5 act like forum controller.but YOU ARE NOT AND YOU BOTH ARE NOTHING AT ALL.
what ever thread you dont like you kpkb where you can start durian and bak chor mee threads.
You infra others for their threads.

Last edited: