• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the worst scums of society = property agents

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, i agree!!!, they just want the commission!!! they wont get you the best deals, they just want to seal the deal and get the money.

We dont need them actually, those stamps and paperworks we can do ourselves 1, no need them. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree.

The worst types of those who act for both sides. They put up an ad for the seller, and when the buyer comes knocking, and if the buyer is without an agent, the agent for the seller would immediately coerce the buyer into appointing him as agent, claiming industry practice etc....which we all know, is not the case. And if the buyer refuses, even if the buyer offers a good price for the seller, the agent for the seller will withhold the offer from the seller. So even though he is being paid by the seller to look for a willing buyer, he is using the seller to coerce the buyer.

The next step. When the deal is closed, they will bring the parties to the agent's appointed law firms. They will make sure that the law firm pays a ransom before they recommend the parties to the law firm, which is against the professional ethics of lawyers.

The next next step. The renovation contractrors...etc.

The next next next step....

All property agents will have offsprings without ass.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then do it yourself. Other people not so clever, need help and pay for help, can?

In any case, property agents are not about filling forms, just as insurance agents are not about filling forms. It's a job about matching buyers to to needs and wants. If anyone's unhappy over the commission and DIY, by all means. It still doesn't mean agents are somehow evil or cheating. They earn a living for their efforts.

Why not say hell, why town council charge me $50 p.m. for disposal of garbage. Tell me where the garbage depot is I bring them all there myself.

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha who ask tiko clients only wants to be served by beautiful bimbos agents, so uncle agents had to be more crafty in order to earn their commissions.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one of my friend damn funny, he went to view an apartment with his sister, they like the place, talk to the seller agent and offered them 900k, the agent told the seller, my friend overheard the seller is willing to clinch the deal. But when the agent approach to my friend, he said no deal, the seller wants 1mil+.

My friend tulanz, decided to leave, only to come back at night and talk to the seller in person, my friend told the seller he offered 900k and he overheard the seller agreed. The seller damn tulanz, he called his agent and fucked him upside down, hahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
one of my friend damn funny, he went to view an apartment with his sister, they like the place, talk to the seller agent and offered them 900k, the agent told the seller, my friend overheard the seller is willing to clinch the deal. But when the agent approach to my friend, he said no deal, the seller wants 1mil+.

My friend tulanz, decided to leave, only to come back at night and talk to the seller in person, my friend told the seller he offered 900k and he overheard the seller agreed. The seller damn tulanz, he called his agent and fucked him upside down, hahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Seller stupid, agent trying to get higher, dumb to sell lower, agent knows best. Your friend is despicable trying to undercut........your friend is the scum.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seller stupid, agent trying to get higher, dumb to sell lower, agent knows best. Your friend is despicable trying to undercut........your friend is the scum.
You property agent? LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: undercut your lanjiao, agent know best your lampa, you didnt read the seller agree to sell at that price? LOL
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You property agent? LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: undercut your lanjiao, agent know best your lampa, you didnt read the seller agree to sell at that price? LOL

why not this,if u appoint a agent to market yr hse,u want 900k,but the agent trys to get 1m for u,will u be happier or sad?:smile:

The agent is working for the best interest of the seller.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why not this,if u appoint a agent to market yr hse,u want 900k,but the agent trys to get 1m for u,will u be happier or sad?:smile:

why not this, if my house valuation maybe less than 900k, and maybe i've been trying to sell my house for months. I'm satisfied with 900k, but my agent screwed me up because he rejected the buyer 900k offer, which maybe the best offer i will ever get, just to earn more for his commission? Will you be happy with your agent or not? :p:p

Read what i've typed, the seller agreed, the agent make his own decision and rejected the offer, who's fault? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What makes you think that? yes he will encourage you to sell your house, get the best deal for you, but when you sold your old house, no need to buy new house har? you think selling your old house you will get 100% profit? do you think the agent will care about you when you bought a new house and realise you couldnt afford to pay the installment in the next 10 years?

To them is a transaction, they get the money, they will pat pat their butt and go already, who cares about whether you can afford or cannot afford the new house?

jw5

Loyal
There should be online sites for properties, just like online stock trading accounts.
Sellers can post their properties and asking price, buyers can view the properties, negotiate the price and arrange to view the properties with the sellers directly. There will be no need for the non value added middlemen.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why property prices in singapore going up and up. Donch blame hdb ok? Blame property agents.

Buyer don't benefit. Seller also don't benefit unless don't buy another house but stay under the bridge. In the end, only property agent benefits.:wink: What value added?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are obviously dumb, agent knows the market best, therefore knows that he can sell at $1m, he has more to lose than the seller, if the exclusive expires, he gets nothing, seller can still sell through other agents.

Comm wise he only makes an extra $1k more whereas the seller stands to gain $99k more.

Agents act on behlf of seller. I have made lots of money from agents, as a seller I would like to keep this type of selling agents high in my contact list when I want to sell.

Sorry but you sound like a sorry loser buyer who missed the boat.

gnoikj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under the new law, the seller agent is wrong. He did not take instructions of the seller who he is acting for.