• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The World best places to live in

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is scary... it looks like it is still the Wild Wild West there :(

It is the wild west, it's like Johor Bahru, here you get the fake police too!

4693182725_e3ecd0cafa_b.jpg

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world best place rumbled yesterday! And it is not even in Vancouver! But when it does hit Vancouver, it will be a megaquake > 9.0 magnitude!

Even it is not safe now in Ontario! How about Australia, mates?

4732256420_6fe0437234_b.jpg

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world best place rumbled yesterday! And it is not even in Vancouver! But when it does hit Vancouver, it will be a megaquake > 8.0 magnitude!

Even it is not safe now in Ontario! How about Australia, mates?

Mate, Australia is in a geological stable plateau. But then again, come 2012, who knows? The whole world would be flooded.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
In world class best-place-to-live Singapore, the govt openly robs the citizens of their money. they asked for huge protection money to protect the citizens from evil opposition parties, international Press, and human rights orgs. They also protect citizens from their CPFs.

It is the wild west, it's like Johor Bahru, here you get the fake police too!

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In world class best-place-to-live Singapore, the govt openly robs the citizens of their money. they asked for huge protection money to protect the citizens from evil opposition parties, international Press, and human rights orgs. They also protect citizens from their CPFs.

dun talk shit again la, USA openly asked the taxpayers to bill those banks that are too big to fail, and what happens? the banks still refuse to lend, but instead the taxpayers money to fatten themselves....u talked abt how sim govt ask for protection moeny, which govt in this world dun ask for it??
what u wrote is sterotyping, nothing original...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trolling again?

Wearing yr blinkers, it must escape you that the Singapore govt is the only govt on this planet that draws a salary in the world totally out of whack with its GDP. The US President, leader of the largest economy in the planet, including yr favourite vulva chomping cigar ex President, draws only a fraction of what they took home. That's what I mean by protection money. How about cutting off the tether that enslaved you to the pubic region of yr political masters, that made you not only so totally blind, but abysmally dumb as well.

God save yr soul.

u talked abt how sim govt ask for protection moeny, which govt in this world dun ask for it??
what u wrote is sterotyping, nothing original...

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am LKY, I will love to live in Singapore because I do not have to worry about laws, money, and I expect things done fast and to my standard.
'cept he sent most of his grandchildren overseas and told them to never come back.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trolling again?

Wearing yr blinkers, it must escape you that the Singapore govt is the only govt on this planet that draws a salary in the world totally out of whack with its GDP. The US President, leader of the largest economy in the planet, including yr favourite vulva chomping cigar ex President, draws only a fraction of what they took home. That's what I mean by protection money. How about cutting off the tether that enslaved you to the pubic region of yr political masters, that made you not only so totally blind, but abysmally dumb as well.

God save yr soul.

have u try to search how much Bill the cigar man earns in Yr 2006 just by giving his speeches on 'How to use Cigar to F*&^ pussy , and get away with it?
Do you know besides the US$400.000 pay a president gets, what other perks he will received during his presidency and after his term ends???
What did the l'eader of the largest economy in the planet' did when bg banks and corporate failed??? He just use taxpayers' money to pay for them...is this what u call a 'wise'leader???

And how much Bush for his company by waging a war??

next time dun stick ur ass so high for my dog to jam ur arse...
GOD save ur ARSE..........