• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220810-000014_Facebook.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to know prostitute Gan?
@ginfreely your customer!! Wash up and get ready!!
Tsk tsk tsk you Jeremy Quek no morals no conscience cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network smear me a virgin as prostitute for years and got cheap Malaysian and sinkies believe your words twist it to my customer. Your Malaysian Cantonese chicken mother open leg gave birth no teach raised animal bully woman. Pui! View attachment 155494

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you Jeremy Quek no morals no conscience cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network smear me a virgin as prostitute for years and got cheap Malaysian and sinkies believe your words twist it to my customer. Your Malaysian Cantonese chicken mother open leg gave birth no teach raised animal bully woman. Pui! View attachment 155494

Wash your cheebye, spread your legs and wait!!! Don't get ahead of yourself just because you got a customer from the non-shitskin community!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wash your cheebye, spread your legs and wait!!! Don't get ahead of yourself just because you got a customer from the non-shitskin community!!
You Jeremy Quek BUSTED cheap whore COCKSUCKER OF MALAYSIAN CRIMINAL SYNDICATE NETWORK WANT TO ATTACK WOMAN WIN LAST WORD GO TO MY FACEBOOK TO POST. The whole decent world knows your mother is whore and that’s why raised a son that attack others as whore. Only your fellow cheap whore and whore sons support you. Pui! View attachment 155498