• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

jw5

Loyal
They all refers to the old slut @ginfreely.
TRASH
WHORE
SLUTS
SHIOK
CUNTS
CHICK
NOTTI

:biggrin:

They all refers to the old slut Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
TRASH
WHORE
SLUTS
SHIOK
CUNTS
CHICK
NOTTI

1651246311975.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trash refers to Gan Siokbin?
Her hole is trash, so many Indians shoot inside.
@ginfreely dirty slut.
Trash is you Jeremy Quek and your busted liar self entitled hypocrite liar criminal bully fake Cantonese chicken family hurling Cantonese online abuse on me say can make online abuse of pap ministers because paid million but abused me when I am not politician not entertainer not paid a cent from public. Pui!

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

View attachment 144500

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trash is you Jeremy Quek and your busted liar self entitled hypocrite liar criminal bully fake Cantonese chicken family hurling Cantonese online abuse on me say can make online abuse of pap ministers because paid million but abused me when I am not politician not entertainer not paid a cent from public. Pui!

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

View attachment 144500

TRASH!!
SLUTS!!
WHORE!!!
CUNTS!!!
JIBYE!!!