• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

jw5

Loyal
Gansiokbin lease ending no place to stay onlee can go back jb to risk rape or checkin to buangkok :laugh:

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE lease ending no place to stay onlee can go back jb to risk rape or checkin to buangkok :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you are a pariah wherever you go, you fucking cheebye!!!!!
My uncle think @ginfreely case is hopeless liao. Like you said gansiokbin will be a pariah whenever she goes till the day she die :frown:
Imuho almost ALL ex accountant that are unmarried will end up more or less like her all due to their calculative personality and coupled with being unmarried evetuallee will lead to their urge to seek sexual pleasure at work without acknowledging it and therefore causing downfall of their professions :frown: Some of them will seek for peace at later stage of their life by turning to leeleegion and some became nun . Other than that there is no other way out besides turning into a siao lang :geek:

jw5

Loyal
My uncle think @ginfreely case is hopeless liao. Like you said gansiokbin will be a pariah whenever she goes till the day she die :frown:
Imuho almost ALL ex accountant that are unmarried will end up more or less like her all due to their calculative personality and coupled with being unmarried evetuallee will lead to their urge to seek sexual pleasure at work without acknowledging it and therefore causing downfall of their professions :frown: Some of them will seek for peace at later stage of their life by turning to leeleegion and some became nun . Other than that there is no other way out besides turning into a siao lang :geek:

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE case is hopeless liao. :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of people leeserve no Pity - they have the right to choose their career and life but no right to think the world owe them for their own fate.
Wise words from my uncle to the young people is never choose to be in accounting if you intend to be single becas it will leesult with the same sort of outcome evetuallee. Some being worst :sneaky:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of people leeserve no Pity - they have the right to choose their career and life but no right to think the world owe them for their own fate.
Wise words from my uncle to the young people is never choose to be in accounting if you intend to be single becas it will leesult with the same sort of outcome evetuallee. Some being worst :sneaky:
As usual my uncle Don't say things without leeference examples and proofs. Look at signora wong is the same outcome. My uncle also know ex accountant who also perished :wink:

jw5

Loyal

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE deserve no Pity. :roflmao:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

What GAN SIOKBIN that CCB needs is an industrial dildo.
Insert in and bang her cheebye until phua.

Once her cheebye is warmed up.
I WILL FLOG IT TILL SHE WAKES UP HER FUCKING IDEA!!
@ginfreely you are a worthless useless CUNT!

vGLyy3mRjwatH1Rcq9h8anB_CkrlhBgY-QJc2taLGSg.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

If gansiokbin can acknowledge using it and accept to move on such thing won't happen that's where the problem lies :o-o:

jw5

Loyal

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE, you are a worthless useless CUNT!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If gansiokbin can acknowledge using it and accept to move on such thing won't happen that's where the problem lies :o-o:

RAPE HER TILL SHE GETS IT!
IF STILL DON'T. SLIT HER THROAT AND SHIT INTO IT.

There's no need for mercy with an animal like her. I just want to flog her hard and treat her like a pig.

jw5

Loyal

There's no need for mercy with an animal like her. I just want to flog her hard and treat her like a pig.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE wants to be flogged hard and treated like a pig. :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

My uncle is absolutelee with you on this . The best way to deal with such people is the beast way rather than to ignore it :thumbsup:

jw5

Loyal
My uncle is absolutelee with you on this . The best way to deal with such people is the beast way rather than to ignore it :thumbsup:

The best way to deal with Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is the beast way rather than to ignore it :thumbsup:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's clear that Gan Siokbin is mentally unsound and beyond reason, there's no need to treat her like human.
Of course there are deviants like @jw5 who is eyeing her hymen obviously.

If I see her in person and she starts babbling, I will slap her so hard her jaw will dislocate, I will grab her fucking hair and slam her against the wall. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

When she's dead, @jw5 can go over and lick her cunt slowly while it's still warm. :poop: