• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth: Why singapore gal was killed in mumbai

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason is simple....

Some sinkie big shot went up TV to proclaim that the terrorist should be hunted down and terrorism will not be tolerated when one of our own kind was being held hostage then.

The terrorist wanted the MFA to say something more favourable to their cause when they first took the gal hostage.

So do you know who this sinkie big shot is?

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the hostages themselves know what happened in the hotel, can imagine the chaos going on. The way they shot people at the train station, she could have been shot just for having sepet eyes.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bastards specifically said they would kill Ms Lo if the Indian military stormed the hotel

The Indian government called their bluff and Ms Lo became the sacrificial lamb

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are supposed to look for amercian and UK citizen only.

she must have done something wrong.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are supposed to look for amercian and UK citizen only.

She probably told them that she is from singapore and then the terrorist saw a singapore sucker going on TV calling them terrorist who deserved to be snuff out, terrorist becom antagonized and decides to put one into her.. she is a victim of political stupidity

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She probably told them that she is from singapore and then the terrorist saw a singapore sucker going on TV calling them terrorist who deserved to be snuff out, terrorist becom antagonized and decides to put one into her.. she is a victim of political stupidity

i dun think you have time to watch TV
when you are in such operation
and also singapore coverage does not get air time in India TV channel
i am sure

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am sure

Nevertheless sinkie leaders should be more sensitive when they say something, they represent the country.

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nevertheless sinkie leaders should be more sensitive when they say something, they represent the country.

Yaa... They would better learn not to get big-headed and learn not to talk big...

As the Hong Kong people say:" 你唔出声, 没人话你是哑个" (when you don't open your mouth, nobody would say you are a mute).

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those camel-fuckers simply picked a young and vulnerable woman to be a human shield

Her fate was in the hands of the Paki terrorists and the Indian army

No hostage could do very much in that situation

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thread-starter, you have brought up a very good point

Ms Lo was married into the elite inner circle

If her in-laws pin the blame of her death on that big mouth, he could lose support from some powerful friends

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread-starter, you have brought up a very good point

Ms Lo was married into the elite inner circle

If her in-laws pin the blame of her death on that big mouth, he could lose support from some powerful friends

He is already losing support, the problem with him is that LHL was born with a silver spoon, he never understand what the peasants have to go through in their daily life..

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am sure

on the contrary i would imagine the terrorist would probably want to keep abreast of the authorities reaction thru the media..

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The terrorist could be one of those FTs that were cheated of their salaries by their sinkee employers as reported in "Get Real" programme.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is already losing support, the problem with him is that LHL was born with a silver spoon, he never understand what the peasants have to go through in their daily life..

True. So many of us have to travel to risky locations like Philippines, Indo, India, Sri Lanka, Middle East etc for work without armed bodyguards.

It is so easy to make political statements when his life is not in danger.

If I get kidnapped by some fanatics overseas, I won't expect to be rescued.

Instead I will curse him in my own beheading video and millions will see it on youTube.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now that everything is over, it's pointless trying to speculate what and why.A Singaporean' life has been lost together with so many others. The attackers knew who to look for and they knew the hotel very well.I suspect they also had a list of the occupants too.

The Commandos stormed in without knowing much of the terrain and it took them some time to locate their targets.

Unfortunately, Ms Lo's request was not enough to start a negotiation. I believe the attackers wanted a truce and requested for negotiation. But all hell broke loose and the end was simply tragic and devastating.

It's easy for us to speculate this and that...but the truth is all of us don't really know what is the ground situation. It must be worse than hell when you are facing death right in your eyes.

Would it be better if Singapore did not say anything or issue any statements or make any press annoucements until the whole event was over? Everytime I read about an annoucement, I really shit in my pants. What if...!!!Do we ever learnt from our previous loud mouth statements of support and condemnations??? Do not be a pawn in this global war.We're so small,so fragile and so vulnerable.It's better if we eat humble pies and go about our work in a quiet and humble way.There's no need to be howlian and gungho about global affairs which are beyond us. Sad.

I empathise with the bereaved families of Ms Lo and I hope they'll go through this painful period with strength,courage and forgiveness. RIP Ms Lo.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if the victim was an ah neh sinkee or a m&d, would you guys give this much of a damn.

The fact she is a chinese sinkee, good looking with boobs make her more an important sinkee?

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that everything is over, it's pointless trying to speculate what and why.A Singaporean' life has been lost together with so many others. The attackers knew who to look for and they knew the hotel very well.I suspect they also had a list of the occupants too.

The Commandos stormed in without knowing much of the terrain and it took them some time to locate their targets.

Unfortunately, Ms Lo's request was not enough to start a negotiation. I believe the attackers wanted a truce and requested for negotiation. But all hell broke loose and the end was simply tragic and devastating.

It's easy for us to speculate this and that...but the truth is all of us don't really know what is the ground situation. It must be worse than hell when you are facing death right in your eyes.

Would it be better if Singapore did not say anything or issue any statements or make any press annoucements until the whole event was over? Everytime I read about an annoucement, I really shit in my pants. What if...!!!Do we ever learnt from our previous loud mouth statements of support and condemnations??? Do not be a pawn in this global war.We're so small,so fragile and so vulnerable.It's better if we eat humble pies and go about our work in a quiet and humble way.There's no need to be howlian and gungho about global affairs which are beyond us. Sad.

I empathise with the bereaved families of Ms Lo and I hope they'll go through this painful period with strength,courage and forgiveness. RIP Ms Lo.

You may be right. It may be the case that some idiot had opened his CB mouth and that caused her demise, but then again, you dont know the situation there at that point in time. Anyway, I feel very sad and sorry and I empathize with Ms Lo's family.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's people who think like chupacabra who have contributed to the madness of this world.

anyway, u r entitled to your belief.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's people who think like chupacabra who have contributed to the madness of this world.

anyway, u r entitled to your belief.

Ha ha ha. The facts speak for itself. Before we all know the race/gender and the person, there wasn't much posting here about the poor sinkee.

Most suckers here presumed it was an ah neh that is why the few threads before. After we knew there was an explosion of threads in sammyboy boy.

Boss Sam can verify this. What does this tells you my deer Watson?