• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The train was like a microwave oven!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The train was like a microwave oven!

<---
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/what_bugs_me/381490/the_train_was_like_a_microwave_oven.html
Posted on 27 May 2010

the_train_was_like_a_microwave_oven-thumbnail.jpg
the_train_was_like_a_microwave_oven-thumbnail.jpg

The air-conditioning was barely there and it was unreasonably stuffy, says STOMPer sticky fairy, who boarded the train at Tampines this morning.

She said in an email (May 27):

"I boarded the west-bound SMRT train at 8.05am this morning at Tampines.

"Throughout the entire journey, it seemed like I was trapped inside a microwave oven.

"The air-conditioning was barely there and it was unreasonably stuffy.

"I'm sure the train driver would be aware when the train gets too crowded with people.

"He/She should have more common sense to turn the air-conditioning up a reasonable level for the comfort of the passengers.

"When I arrived at my destination, my clothes were damp from perspiration.

"I noticed there were other passengers who were fanning themselves with A4 documents and etc..

"It doesn't hurt to have freezing SMRT cabins.

"SMRT, please do something about it."

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes i find all these comments very ironic.

Some complain too hot, i have people complain too cold.

then how?

must we have trains where they have difference as well?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes i find all these comments very ironic.

Some complain too hot, i have people complain too cold.

then how?

must we have trains where they have difference as well?

If there exist someone who complains too cold in Singapore .

He / She deserve every bit of the torture in MRTs .

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
all of you got the arrow on the wrong person. just turn around you see tons of FT in the train. who made this happen?

if dog stands against pap this election. I AM VOTING FOR DOG

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you heard of a thermostat?

U think that wouold make a difference for whinners?

I travel on the MRT and yes, sometime the trains are really warm, not because the aircon been weak, but because of either too many people, or a few times, the weather outside is really too warm and the aircon makes no difference.

Imagine taking the same train at nite when the outside weather is so much cooler, what is the complain then? like freezer????

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
all of you got the arrow on the wrong person. just turn around you see tons of FT in the train. who made this happen?

if dog stands against pap this election. I AM VOTING FOR DOG

Are you going to howl if your relative, dog I mean, win the election?