• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Top Four Reasons Why Some People, Doctors & Scientists Refuse To Take The COVID Vaccine

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
can you find some other place to do your fake news posting?

everytime i come here nonsense then peoples all tell you r full of cock

like waste of my time already

I don't post "news" I present data and the data tells me that Covid is a minor infection for the vast majority of those who are infected.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
And just like Jesus I am the truth and the life....

The Way, the Truth, and the Life
5“Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?” 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”…

John 8:32 ye shall know the truth, the truth shall set you free...

Matt 6:33

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many have taken the mRNA vaccines, so far so good, only time will tell what are the possible downstream cascades not observed during this short period of trial. Good luck everybody.
i can tell you straight. Mass vaccination = mass extinction event. You will DIE.

vaccine-warn.JPG

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't post "news" I present data and the data tells me that Covid is a minor infection for the vast majority of those who are infected.

you cut and paste stupid crap that has no basis in truth then I come here and make you look stupid because you are

the Donald Trump playbook failed, and look - its not working for you

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
And just like Jesus I am the truth and the life....

The Way, the Truth, and the Life
5“Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?” 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”…

if you are also a religious nut not only are you stupid you would be a fundamentalist as well

my favorite pastime of making you look stupid just became better

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Out of the 60K+ inflected cases we have, how many of them have showed no symptoms at all or just minor symptoms only? I think the majority of them have recovered or will recover. How many of these people actually died or landed in ICU? They make it appear that the Corvid virus is so deadly and potent that it'll eliminate mankind whereas it could well be just another flu virus. The virus suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and then came the introduction of the mass vaccination programme worldwide. Is the virus just a platform or excuse for the vaccination, which is the true agenda of whoever is behind all these?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How many of these people actually died or landed in ICU?
so far only 34 dead due to COVID complications, 15 others died of other reasons while they had COVID.

Boss also asks the same question all these while: how many are actually sick?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go to my thread below................all the info you DON'T WANNA KNOW............if you already had the vaccines.......

https://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-Going-or-Gone-for-Covid-19-Vaccination-Prepare-Your-Wills-NOW

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
u r like those white gown wearing uncle walking around in circle drooling onto themselves

Regardless of my fashion sense and my lack of ability here's the data for 9th June 2021.

10th June data will be available within the next hour or so. It will tell the real story regarding where all the variants are headed.

Rooting for India. It is looking very good.

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 4.28.57 PM.png

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
go to my thread below................all the info you DON'T WANNA KNOW............if you already had the vaccines.......

https://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-Going-or-Gone-for-Covid-19-Vaccination-Prepare-Your-Wills-NOW

The figures look like gross exaggerations to me. Almost everyone I know in NZ has had the mRNA shot and not a single person has had anything more than a sore arm. All my cycling buddies have had the shot and none of them have given me Covid as far as I know. Of course I could be asymptomatic. :wink:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
10th June data just out. Ah Neh variant continues to lose steam. Time to highlight a new deadly variant and the more babies it kills the better.

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 5.11.40 PM.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
10th June data just out. Ah Neh variant continues to lose steam. Time to highlight a new deadly variant and the more babies it kills the better.
Several indian states distributed ivermectin to the population including most populated state uttar pradesh and goa and infection numbers dropped but..... india gomen against its usage.no evidence of its effectiveness.