• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Temasek Citizen

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's time for TOC and TR to merge as one as a stronger, more consistent and a resourceful alternative media, rather than seeing a slipped TOC and TR going back to WP. This might enable to attract more sponsorship and funding from the donors. I know it's not easy, but i think it's still easier than asking 2 opps to merge as one.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apparently, you're still not clear about their backgrounds. They'd call police when crossing paths. 水火不容,不共戴天。

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently, you're still not clear about their backgrounds. They'd call police when crossing paths. 水火不容,不共戴天。

I've read the comments and threads and understand it's quite complex due to their backgrounds, but if they don't share the same vision and objective to challenge the MIWs, then that's it.

:(

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've read the comments and threads and understand it's quite complex due to their backgrounds, but if they don't share the same vision and objective to challenge the MIWs, then that's it.

:(

It's more complicated than that. It's more personal than political between these two. I'll just give you a hint that you should recall since you've been in this forum long old and new. Pictures of Pmonkey home and Madcow van. If you still don't get it, let's come out for a drink.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it's time for TOC and TR to merge as one as a stronger, more consistent and a resourceful alternative media, rather than seeing a slipped TOC and TR going back to WP. This might enable to attract more sponsorship and funding from the donors. I know it's not easy, but i think it's still easier than asking 2 opps to merge as one.
If you think both can merge and be stronger, you must be very naive :smile::smile:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you nuts or you just dont know what is going on?

TOC is out in the open, everyone know what TOC is about, who they are in reality and what they are doing.

TR is a total blackout of information when you have no idea of intention, no idea who the writers are and best now, possible run by some mad man that no one has any idea where he stands.

Such a suggestion shows you dont understand the background of things.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's impossible with sinkies, including overseas sinkies. it's in the blood and soul of sinkies to be his own indian chief. every sinkie has his own private, schizo and demented agenda that there is no hope for unity. only lky the man knows how to whip every sinkie arse into submission. that is the sad truth. and when he goes, you will see every sinkie breaking out into frenzied madness killing off one another. the whole fucking island is either a zoo or a lunatic asylum.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's more complicated than that. It's more personal than political between these two. I'll just give you a hint that you should recall since you've been in this forum long old and new. Pictures of Pmonkey home and Madcow van. If you still don't get it, let's come out for a drink.

sure, i can recall Pmonkey's grilled door (or bicycle?) being locked by "someone"..if i'm not wrong and he had since reported police.
:wink:

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
whether TOC & TR r separate entities, or founded by the same people... its never wise to put all eggs in 1 basket.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAPee dogs are more united than opposition. At least they are bounded by a commonality - MONEY!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

What backgrounds?

Ppl who join the opposition got no background, they only got 'BLACK GROUND"!

Fighting among themselves day in, day out, even in this forum.

No respect even for themselves, how to get othe s to respect and vote for them?
:biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
With TR currently being placed directly into the fire from the flying pan, you think TOC would want to share the heat?

They are just waiting for TR to go down.