• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Teachings of Islam as revealed on 7th Oct

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
In war you cant sit still do you?

Dear Mr Likemeat. The insignificant nobody me do admire your attempts to defend Islam, which is a religion of Peace.

However, there can be NO defense for Radical Islamists & their followers whom pray & serve DIFFERENT gods - the gods of Jihad & War - in the guise of overfed village morons whom need funds in order to keep themselves in power over naive followers, with control over life & death of Humankind. In reality, they are only mortals POSING as gods on Earth. Thus be careful of WHO you & Muslims are really praying to.

The are NO OTHER gods or 'supreme immortal Beings' than ALLAH- the ALMIGHTY, known by many different names across cultures, time & space, who is ETERNAL & ever compassionate & merciful, & loves us ALL, EACH OF US, as we are HIS creations.

The Koran was NOT written by the DIVINELY GUIDED LAST PROPHET MUHAMMAD, whose mission was to uplift the Arabs from nomadic barbarisms, tribal wars, strife, PEACE, etc & make Mecca- the focal point of worship & not other places on Earth.

The Koran was written by mere & flawed mortals after his passing & in such confusion over testimonials as each companion would shed tears & in flowery Arabic lingo, even swear upon their mother's grave that what they wrote was true, but so too another companion with a conflicting testimonial would do the same, & the sad result - 1200+yrs of Islamic Sectarian strife.....

The ONLY BOOK that ALLAH had written, testified by prophets for those whom believe & shares in monotheism - Muslims, Jews, Christians, was on stone & with only TEN commandments, & kept in the Ark of Covenant, & many whom had been blessed enough had witnessed this Ark over the history of Humankind & far too precious to be revealed to base & flawed Humankind....

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
This misguided TS is an extermist himself pushing misinformation that all muslims were terrorists. He didn’t know all the terrorism is invented by the Jews. He just doesn’t understand hegelian dialectic.

Can you show us where in the forum i said that?

After 3 days still cannot find and show us, ask loofy :cool: :cool:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you show us where in the forum i said that?

After 3 days still cannot find and show us, ask loofy :cool: :cool:
All the threads that you have been posting are indicating that muslims are generally terrorists. If you don’t understand the meaning of terrorists, then I don’t know what to say lol

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the threads that you have been posting are indicating that muslims are generally terrorists. If you don’t understand the meaning of terrorists, then I don’t know what to say lol

They are factual posts and mostly sharing of news reporting from online news media. Please point out which one of them is fake news?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mr Likemeat. The insignificant nobody me do admire your attempts to defend Islam, which is a religion of Peace.

However, there can be NO defense for Radical Islamists & their followers whom pray & serve DIFFERENT gods - the gods of Jihad & War - in the guise of overfed village morons whom need funds in order to keep themselves in power over naive followers, with control over life & death of Humankind. In reality, they are only mortals POSING as gods on Earth. Thus be careful of WHO you & Muslims are really praying to.

The are NO OTHER gods or 'supreme immortal Beings' than ALLAH- the ALMIGHTY, known by many different names across cultures, time & space, who is ETERNAL & ever compassionate & merciful, & loves us ALL, EACH OF US, as we are HIS creations.

The Koran was NOT written by the DIVINELY GUIDED LAST PROPHET MUHAMMAD, whose mission was to uplift the Arabs from nomadic barbarisms, tribal wars, strife, PEACE, etc & make Mecca- the focal point of worship & not other places on Earth.

The Koran was written by mere & flawed mortals after his passing & in such confusion over testimonials as each companion would shed tears & in flowery Arabic lingo, even swear upon their mother's grave that what they wrote was true, but so too another companion with a conflicting testimonial would do the same, & the sad result - 1200+yrs of Islamic Sectarian strife.....

The ONLY BOOK that ALLAH had written, testified by prophets for those whom believe & shares in monotheism - Muslims, Jews, Christians, was on stone & with only TEN commandments, & kept in the Ark of Covenant, & many whom had been blessed enough had witnessed this Ark over the history of Humankind & far too precious to be revealed to base & flawed Humankind....

Theres only One God and HE is Allah swt.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I have to defend myself. This is war!

You are using the wrong and bad analogy to defend your peaceful religion.

Do you down and let your opponent shoot into the net in a soccer match?
Wrong analogy to use even for defencing tatics in soccer match.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are using the wrong and bad analogy to defend your peaceful religion.

Do you down and let your opponent shoot into the net in a soccer match?
Wrong analogy to use even for defencing tatics in soccer match.

What wrong analogy. In war is either i or you die. This is war. Not soccer match

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The atrocities committed by Hamas jihadists were:

Beheadings

Burning People Alive

Killing Non-Combatants/Disbelievers

Killing Women and Children

Mutilations

Rape of Non-Muslim Women

Torture

Koran Chapter 5, Verse 51: O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya’ (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Auliya’ of each other.

Koran Chapter 5, Verse 82: Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews and those who are Al-Mushrikun,

Koran Chapter 9, Verse 30: And the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths, resembling the saying of those who disbelieved aforetime. Allah’s curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!
Rape of Non-Muslim Woman Captives
"…except those (slaves) whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you…"

Another anti- islam politician converted to Islam. Hes a winner. In this world and hereafter as well. In sha Allah. AllaHuAkbar. :thumbsup:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Koran itself is controversial. It was not written by the Prophet, but supposedly by his companions. Prophet Muhammad was DIVINELY guided, but his companions were not.

Take an experiment for example:- tell the man next to you to pass an oral message - "The sun sets at 7.15pm". By the time the oral message after being sent to 100 people, the message becomes " The moon will rise after sunset". Thus the questionable aspects of oral messages such as misinterpretations.

From historical records, prophet Muhammad did face difficulties & betrayals from different groups living in Arabia, & thus misinterpretations & situations taken out of context.

For example, a certain family within the group betrayed the prophet. Thus the prophet proclaimed that certain family not to be trusted. However, his companions, whom were barbaric in nature & newly converted to Islamic teachings, with much to learn, in anger decides to put in words that the ethnic group be wiped out forever, which was NOT what the prophet had said or even wanted.

And such give rise to controversies, as the prophet's companions were many & each has his own versions & interpretations of events, & even gave rise to factions splitting into sectarian warfare for 1200yrs even today....

Ultimately, at the least, the word ISLAM did not change. It means submission to the WILL of ALLAH, and also PEACE. It does NOT mean the submission to the will of mortals, or war.
That applies to Christianity as well.
Jesus did not write the Bible.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the world now. Even the non Muslims can tell whos the evil one. All protesting and demanding Israhell stop the genocide!

A lookback at the Zionist terrorism that led to Israel’s creation​

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/a-lookback-at-the-zionist-terrorism-that-led-to-israels-creation-1576716
The Jews had a right to retaliate but not to annihilate.
When the Jews started murdering babies, the tables turned and the Jews have shown themselves to be the worst of the lot.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
That applies to Christianity as well.
Jesus did not write the Bible.

It applies to ALL mainstream religions in our World.

Ultimately, there is NO compulsion in mainstream religions, as ALL Humans had been given Free Will & a caution - to choose wisely, to progress & evolve.....& not hurt, harm or kill each other...

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
It applies to ALL mainstream religions in our World.

Ultimately, there is NO compulsion in mainstream religions, as ALL Humans had been given Free Will & a caution - to choose wisely, to progress & evolve.....& not hurt, harm or kill each other...
Not really.
I have checked that the Sikh holy book was contemporaneous and authored by the Sikh Gurus themselves.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allah(the god of War & Jihad @Willamshakespear )'s repeated instruction to peaceful Muslims how to deal with infidels using "beheading" in another "Holy" Quranic Verse 47:4:

So, when you meet (in fight – Jihad in Allah’s Cause) those who disbelieve, smite (their) necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)…

@Likemeat Can you Sex-juicstify?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allah(the god of War & Jihad @Willamshakespear )'s repeated instruction to peaceful Muslims how to deal with infidels using "beheading" in another "Holy" Quranic Verse 47:4:

I respected & even saluted you for bringing up news reports of Muslims performing wrongful acts. No religion is above criticism.

NO WHERE in any of my post had I ever equate the name of our Creator, an Almighty, a name known across cultures, time & space as anything else but a mighty Being of mercy & compassion.

However, when you dared to use my nick, misinterpretate it & take it out of context, for personal opinion to INCITE others, then you are nothing more than the pathetic gods of Jihad & War- mere flawed mortals and NOT of Peace.

Is life so boring to you that you need Hatred to fuel your everyday life?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respected & even saluted you for bringing up news reports of Muslims performing wrongful acts. No religion is above criticism.

NO WHERE in any of my post had I ever equate the name of our Creator, an Almighty, a name known across cultures, time & space as anything else but a mighty Being of mercy & compassion.

However, when you dared to use my nick, misinterpretate it & take it out of context, for personal opinion to INCITE others, then you are nothing more than the pathetic gods of Jihad & War- mere flawed mortals and NOT of Peace.

Is life so boring to you that you need Hatred to fuel your everyday life?

Sir WS,
May you find salem in Allah s.w.t and the Prophet (pbuh). :cool: :cool:

81220997563072640360no.jpg