• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Rise Of Japan!!!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather prefer the rise of Japan then the rise of Communist China!!!

At least the world will be a better place with all the high quality products and good culture then the evil Communist culture!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IJNU9kmK6FA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IJNU9kmK6FA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r9w5UpWRccg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r9w5UpWRccg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha and not to mention all my favourite sushi food!!! yummy!!!
Even most of my friends agree that a strong and powerful morden Japan is much more then a strong and powerful Communist China.
The different is what kind of society that government can produce.
Communist government produce a branch of officials only know how to suck people's money and did not want to bother their own people's lives.
The Communist government only know how to make their own money and then use it on their own families.
The Communist government did not even have any moral values compare to Japan!!! The post war Japan is a total different country from the last world war japan.At least they know how to value life and enviroment.
As for the Communist, they only know how to dirty the enviroment and talk lie around and also their officials only know how to suck money from their own people!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBikDDockJo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBikDDockJo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
am nt sure wat u meant of the rise of japan.

yes, they have quality products, technology, av etc.
but they are a stressful country, anyone who is not japanese treated as 2nd
class citizens.

there must be a balance.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siao is it? Japan has already risen to No.1. It is a Japan that can say No to USA. Previously, Japan always plays second fiddle to the US but nowadays it is a respected equal partner. Give others a chance. After China, India, Brazil and who knows, Sinkapore as No 1.:biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bracketed between PRC and USA, there's nowhere and no way for Japan to rise again as a military power. As an economic power, it should be happy where it stands now. In fact, even as an economic power, the powers-that-be put a hard jammed brake on it too in the early 90s, after rampaging industrial growth from 60s to 80s if allowed to steam ahead, Japan would have overtaken USA as the biggest economy on earth. It was brought back down to earth with the Nikkei index losing about three quarters, the biggest crash ever seen in the world of finance, never recovered since then.

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bracketed between PRC and USA, there's nowhere and no way for Japan to rise again as a military power.

Wait till they roll out their gundams see your balls shrink or not. :smile:

gundam-lifesize-japan.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait till they roll out their gundams see your balls shrink or not. :smile:

gundam-lifesize-japan.jpg

Exactly, illustration of how the Japanese resorted and adapted to fantasies well after losing their real military powers in WW2. I'm not that anti-Japan. I still like Japanese foods and girls, but not into animes and fantasies. :biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is funny who quickly people forgot history. The rise of Japan was only 60-70 years ago during World War II. I do not remember many people thinking fondly of those days.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back then Japan was naive enough to invade China proper not realizing they were only tools of western imperialists to prevent rise of China. If their diplomats were more skilled & patient in negotiating with KMT and govt not succumbing to military and business interests, they would have kept Manchuria without any war. By doing so, they bought their own downfall, lost Korea and Taiwan. Japan was very lucky to escape soviet occupation and communism by ww2 end.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And now they're stuck being a Western lapdog to contain China, again. Ironic.

Japan trying to overcome the US-UK alliance by taking the whole of China and SEA as basis was a miscalculation in over confidence. Well, they paid the price. Had they simply stick to Manchuria, Korea and Taiwan, then release them one by one as liberated colonies gradually as times changed, they'd be still ranking powers like US, UK and Russia today. Manchuria, Korea and Taiwan would be Japanese allies and affiliates, not PRC or USA.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japan trying to overcome the US-UK alliance by taking the whole of China and SEA as basis was a miscalculation in over confidence. Well, they paid the price. Had they simply stick to Manchuria, Korea and Taiwan, then release them one by one as liberated colonies gradually as times changed, they'd be still ranking powers like US, UK and Russia today. Manchuria, Korea and Taiwan would be Japanese allies and affiliates, not PRC or USA.

Taiwan ?? Wan, lu eh si lang tow ah !!!:biggrin:

There is magic in the air ....... and it will be a long haul ....All the Way !!!:smile:

championplug

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least the world will be a better place with all the high quality products and good culture then the evil Communist culture!!!

yeah, high quality products = better electric dildos and sex products to screw and torture your women.

good culture = your women all become comfort women, and you go commit harikiri.

championplug

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha and not to mention all my favourite sushi food!!! yummy!!!
Even most of my friends agree that a strong and powerful morden Japan is much more then a strong and powerful Communist China.
The different is what kind of society that government can produce.
Communist government produce a branch of officials only know how to suck people's money and did not want to bother their own people's lives.
The Communist government only know how to make their own money and then use it on their own families.
The Communist government did not even have any moral values compare to Japan!!! The post war Japan is a total different country from the last world war japan.At least they know how to value life and enviroment.

You and your friends are all imbecile if I ever saw one. You wanna eat sushi during Japanese occupation? You are the sushi!
You think post war Japan will be any different without the US and China weighing on them and forced them to change, think again.! What an idiot!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

When I entered the workforce in the late 80s, idealistically I hoped for a Taiwan to rise and for the Chinese on the mainland to look towards to a reunified China with Nationalists going back to the mainland.

Well, as things developed, the Kuomintang remained as gangsters, Deng Hsiao Ping and The Gang of Billion turned out to be capitalists disguised as commies, the Yankees were revelaed as glib-lipped bullshitters, and the Nips who sucked Yank dicks ended up getting bunged royally by them.

It's not so bad the way things are turning out. I now truly have faith that the meek will inherit the world.

Cheers!

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japs had been for longest time a rotten piece of dead-meat. Far from fresh enough to be Shashimi :biggrin::biggrin:

Their youth are spoiled vain lazy coward and stupid. Totally opposite of their fathers and grandfathers. The Samurai knows honor and fear no death, their grandchildren are total disgrace.

They have totally no chance to be strong since a long time ago only to decline faster than even USA.

Sad Japs! :(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Siao is it? Japan has already risen to No.1. It is a Japan that can say No to USA. Previously, Japan always plays second fiddle to the US but nowadays it is a respected equal partner. Give others a chance. After China, India, Brazil and who knows, Sinkapore as No 1.:biggrin::biggrin:

until now japan still cannot say no to those US army in okinawa ...:(