• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The real reason why Goh Meng Seng say forgive Rony Tan

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he christian meh?

i tot he karma believer...:biggrin:

It was very stupid of Pastor Ronny to put his sermons onto youtube, for we are not an open society...only OPEN to be fixed.

He should now sack the people in his church that make that darn stupid mistake.

The sermons should have been placed on the church website, with a disclaimer...

I need not elaborate the disclaimer, in this way.......he won't have to go to ISD & limp kopi...make his GOD seems smaller than men..

That is the mistake...:rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was very stupid of Pastor Ronny to put his sermons onto youtube, for we are not an open society...only OPEN to be fixed.

He should now sack the people in his church that make that darn stupid mistake.

The sermons should have been placed on the church website, with a disclaimer...

I need not elaborate the disclaimer, in this way.......he won't have to go to ISD & limp kopi...make his GOD seems smaller than men..

That is the mistake...:rolleyes:
He didnt post at youtube lah, i think someone did. This dumb fucker pastor just post at his church website lah, only for his followers to see, meaning he didnt want to express his views openly.

Tell me lah, you think this kind of action, his apologies are sincere? pui lah!!! all show only, knn

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
He didnt post at youtube lah, i think someone did. This dumb fucker pastor just post at his church website lah, only for his followers to see, meaning he didnt want to express his views openly.

Tell me lah, you think this kind of action, his apologies are sincere? pui lah!!! all show only, knn

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

The church did post the videos on youtube. After they've taken them down, others reposted.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The church did post the videos on youtube. After they've taken them down, others reposted.

Then he is a 100% dumb fucker, why so many dumb followers following him? like what he said in the video lor, a blind leading blind people but worse, the blind followers have to pay him to lead the way LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: