• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert F Kennedy Jr.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1638236093744.png

amazon.com/Real-Anthony-Fauci-Democracy-Childrens/dp/1510766804

https://www.simonandschuster.com/bo...nnedy/Children-s-Health-Defense/9781510766808

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sens. Cruz, Paul Blast ‘Astounding Authoritarian’ Fauci For ‘I am Science’ Claim

“Fauci is an unelected technocrat who has distorted science and facts in order to exercise authoritarian control over millions of Americans.”

Screenshot-2021-11-29-at-09.32.13.png

Responding to Anthony Fauci again declaring that he represents science, Senators Ted Cruz and Rand Paul blasted the “hubris” of ” an unelected technocrat,” warning that he has “distorted science” in order to exert “authoritarian control.”

Fauci appeared on CBS News’ Face The Nation, and declared that “Anybody who spins lies and threatens and all that theater that goes on with some of the investigations and the congressional committees and the Rand Pauls and all that other nonsense, that’s noise.”

He further claimed “if you’re attacking me, you’re really attacking science,” adding “I mean, everybody knows that.”

It isn’t the first time that Fauci has essentially declared that he IS science.

Responding directly to Cruz suggesting Fauci needs to be prosecuted, the latter proclaimed “I have to laugh at that. I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan. 6, senator?”

Both Cruz and Paul quickly responded: