• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The PC, notebook and netbook may soon be history.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have an ipad too and need to sync it often.

An Ipad is like a larger Iphone. Do you have problems typing on it? I can type fast on it. Ipad is great for crusing the net but right now cannot print and many sites cannot go to because no flash. Also, all batteries start losing its charge after a year and I wonder how much would it cost to replace the battery.

I see a morphing between the excellent UI of the ipad with the functionality of notebook.

i have an ipad, and i am 100% sure i need a pc or notebook to put stuff on the ipad.

By posting this , i am sure you have no tablet.