• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The PAP must be grooming this asshole to run in the next GE

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knowing LSG, he is not made for politics. Am sure he was approached during or just after his PPS stint under LKY.

Frankly , I like what I read about him. His values are in sync with first generation leaders. He is too old to be a minister or MP but he is damn sight better than most of them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That's why so many Singaporeans work in China as financial controllers and accountants, jobs which require total integrity and honesty."

Since he is so big on honesty and integrity, why don't he reveal the compensation package for the senior management and BOD at GIC. At the same time, open the books and lets see the assets and real return on investments. after all, its taxpayer money.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20140831_211720_zpscgxkgera.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Frankly , I like what I read about him. His values are in sync with first generation leaders. He is too old to be a minister or MP but he is damn sight better than most of them.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Look at Singapore now. This is the result of all youthful ideas ( short sighted ) but without testing.

鸟儿不识Elastik... Cannot fault them like that. It's more likely that there is no follow through in the later stages of policy formulation especially in the last one and a half decades. Reactive rather than preemptive, clearly shows the scholars have lost touch.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
鸟儿不识Elastik... Cannot fault them like that. It's more likely that there is no follow through in the later stages of policy formulation especially in the last one and a half decades. Reactive rather than preemptive, clearly shows the scholars have lost touch.

U can't lose your touch when u never had it in the first place.