• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Original "Unknown" GOD of CHINA

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/cm/v20/n3/china

5Tt0o6Q.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lost Jesus Sutras Reveal Ancient Chinese Christianity

This link explains border sacrifice in summary, with graphics > Border Sacrifice link

This link explains the instructions for Border sacrifice > Law of Sacrifice link

This link explains the similarity of the Chinese God and the Hebrew God > Supreme God of the Ancient Chinese & the Hebrews

This link explains that the Chinese language is the language of the Tower of Babel > Language of the Tower of Babel

This link explains that Confucius and other great sages worship ShangDi > China and the Bible

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Songs of the Border Sacrifice

Song #1 - Long ago, in the beginning, there was great chaos, without form and dark. The five elements had not yet begun to revolve, nor the sun or moon to shine. In the midst (of the chaos) there existed neither form nor sound. You, O Spiritual Sovereign, came out in Your presidency, and first did divide the grosser parts from the purer. You made the heavens; You made the earth; You made man. All things with their reproducing power exist because of You.
(Emperor burns incense offering.)

Song #2 – O Di, after You separated the Yin and the Yang (i.e. the heavens and the earth), Your creative work proceeded. You did produce, O Spirit, the sun and the moon and the five planets. Pure and beautiful was their light. The vault of heaven was spread out like a curtain, and the square of earth supported all on it, and all things were happy. I, Your servant, reverently thank You, and, while I worship, present the notice to You, O Di, calling you Sovereign.
(Silks are dedicated.)

Song #3 – You have promised, O Di, to hear us, for You regard us as a Father. I, Your child, dull and unenlightened, am unable to show forth my dutiful feelings. I thank You for accepting my fervent prayer. Honorable is Your great name. With reverence we spread out these gems and silks, and, as swallows rejoicing in the spring, praise your abundant love.
(Silk dedication continues.)

Song #4 – The great feast has been set forth, and the sound of our joy is like thunder. The Sovereign Spirit promises to enjoy our offering, and my heart within me feels like a particle of dust. The meat has been boiled in the large caldrons, and the fragrant delicacies have been prepared. Enjoy the offering, O Di, then all the people will be joyful.
(Calf is burned. one year-old, first born, no blemish (one color), basted in broth with no seasoning)

Song #5 – The great and lofty One promises His favor and regard; we are totally unworthy to receive it. I, His simple servant, while I worship, hold this precious cup, and praise Him, whose years have no end.
(Toasts of wine offered.)

Song #6 – When Di, the Lord, voiced the command, He called into existence heaven, earth, and man. Between (heaven and earth) He placed man and things, and the heavens were spread out over them. I, His unworthy servant, beg His (favoring) decree, to enlighten me, His minister; so that I may forever appear before Him in the highest heaven.
(Offerings of wine continue. Dances begin.)

Song #7 – All the many kinds of moving creatures are indebted to your favor for the existence. People and things all enjoy your love, O Di. All living things are indebted to your goodness, but who can understand where His blessing come from. You alone, O Lord, are the true parent of all things.
(Offerings of wine & dances continue.)

Song #8 – The delicious feast is laid out (before You); The precious gems are arranged; the pearly wine is presented with music and dancing. The spirit of harmony is captured; men and creatures are happy. His servant is troubled because he is unable to express his respect.
(Offerings of wine & dances continue.)

Song #9 - We have expressed our sincerity poorly. Your sovereign goodness is infinite. Like a potter, you have made all living things. Great and small are sheltered (by Your love). The sense of Your goodness is engraved on the heart of Your poor servant; so that my feelings cannot be fully expressed. With great kindness You bear with us, and, despite our faults, You grant us life and prosperity.
(Offerings removed.)

Song #10 – With reverent ceremonies the record has been presented, and You, O Sovereign Spirit, have condescended to accept our service. The dances have all been performed, and nine times the music has played. Grant, O Di, Your great blessing to increase the happiness of my house. The instruments of metal and precious stones have given out their melodies. The jeweled girdles of the officers have sounded their tinkling. Spirits and men rejoice together, praising Di, the Lord. What limit or what measure can there be while we celebrate His great name. Forever he establishes the high heaven and the solid earth. His government is everlasting. His unworthy servant, I bow my head. I lay it in the dust, bathed in his grace and glory.
(Offering removal continues. Silks are burned. Emperor prays.)

Song #11 – We have worshipped and written the Great Name on this gem-like sheet. Now we display it before Di, and place it in the fire. These valuable offerings of silks and fine meat we burn also with these sincere prayers, that they may ascend in volumes of flames up to the distant azure. All the ends of the earth look up to Him. All human beings, all things on the earth, rejoice together in the Great Name.
(Emperor observes offerings and prays.)

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Whahahah it does not surprise me at all :wink: Christians love to link everything to their cult :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yunnan : Biblical Garden of Eden

This video is one of the best on Genesis and Chinese symbols...watch it to the end.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Amazing Discovery in China Changes Christian History in Asia

Bible was written over a span of 1,500 years. It was not coined Word of God until the 20th Century. Some Protestant old men were sick of the Bible being cut and paste and re-written by Priests and finally put a stop to it.

Origin of the Bible was in Greek and German known as Vulgate Bible. The English translated it into English during that time Shake Spears style of writing was popular. Bible was edited by Francis Bacon and with Shake spears and you can see Shake spears style of writing in the Bible.

The origin of Genesis came form the East and the Judea tribes were probably people from the East settled in ME and have Chinese history and culture.

Not to also think that Chinese know about the Bible as if the Bible was written first. This Genesis story came from China and passed on to the West in the trade route.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yunnan : Biblical Garden of Eden

One of the trees in the garden was infested with worms. Worms and snake looks the same isn't it.

The garden was clean and good at first until some trees become infested with worms. So God was warning his children not to eat the fruits of the worm infested trees and will die if you eat it.

Like parents always try to frighten their children to warm them not to do this and that with a story. In Singapore mothers often warn tell their children not to go near Ah Nehs and Ah Neh kidnap children and sell them.

But girls are easily tempted by beautiful things and want to try it. Look around in the shopping centers 90% of the products are made for women.

This video is one of the best on Genesis and Chinese symbols...watch it to the end.

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bible was written over a span of 1,500 years. It was not coined Word of God until the 20th Century. Some Protestant old men were sick of the Bible being cut and paste and re-written by Priests and finally put a stop to it.

Origin of the Bible was in Greek and German known as Vulgate Bible. The English translated it into English during that time Shake Spears style of writing was popular. Bible was edited by Francis Bacon and with Shake spears and you can see Shake spears style of writing in the Bible.

The origin of Genesis came form the East and the Judea tribes were probably people from the East settled in ME and have Chinese history and culture.

Not to also think that Chinese know about the Bible as if the Bible was written first. This Genesis story came from China and passed on to the West in the trade route.

Welcome back to the forum here!

Your message is the type that I am hoping to read, and I wish all writers and contributors here could exress the same verbage.....no vulgarity. You have improved. Keep it up!

Let's assume you are right that the "Genesis story came from China and passed on to the West in the trade route", my next question is: Where and how the Chinese got this story?

Your enlightenment please....and I have strong faith that you are going to respond to this question without any vulgarity.

May God bless you the reading of the Genesis story (which in your opinion was from the Chinese).

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Welcome back to the forum here!

Your message is the type that I am hoping to read, and I wish all writers and contributors here could exress the same verbage.....no vulgarity. You have improved. Keep it up!

Let's assume you are right that the "Genesis story came from China and passed on to the West in the trade route", my next question is: Where and how the Chinese got this story?

Your enlightenment please....and I have strong faith that you are going to respond to this question without any vulgarity.

May God bless you the reading of the Genesis story (which in your opinion was from the Chinese).

Psalm23

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Knew You Will Come Out

Guys, dun pollute my holy thread with your earthly quarrels. :mad: