• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Re: Tcss 20/4/12

Champions League Final : Oh no! Not another El Classico !!! :eek::eek::eek:

I would be very to happy to see Bayern fail whether losing to Real Madrid in semi or Barcelona in finals. :biggrin:

Lost again to BVB the reigning Bundesliga champions.

Clubs that hosts the Champions League Final are jinxed to lose anyway. :biggrin:

Mourinho 1 Heynckes 0

I think it will be Bayern vs Barca and possibly Bayern to win it.
Robben will be fired up and he will take out his anger on the opposition and not on ugly Ribery.
Mourinho has been claiming that Robben did not have strong will to win and he will be out to prove him wrong.
Heynckes will also be fired up against the team that sacked him after he won them the champions league.
All 4 2nd leg european SFs will be crackers.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Robben will be fired up and he will take out his anger on the opposition and not on ugly Ribery.
Mourinho has been claiming that Robben did not have strong will to win and he will be out to prove him wrong.
Heynckes will also be fired up against the team that sacked him after he won them the champions league.
All 4 2nd leg european SFs will be crackers

No no no before the tournament even started i already had my sights on two possible winners and Bayern Munich was near the bottom of my list. :biggrin: Every club will want to win the CL. Robben and Heynckles with their personal vendettas can suck thumbs because it will be up to the team as a whole. Football is unpredictable and ball is round. Now we can talk until got dragon got tiger but suddenly Sergio Ramos or Badstuber gets sent off and that can change everything. Now you can't even write off Chelsea although critics have started doing so. I want to see if Chelsea will play ugly to get through though Barca will be out to avenge for their league defeat. :biggrin:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All 4 2nd leg european SFs will be crackers.

This will come back to haunt Robben again when the two meet. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

later i get a dog from somewhere la. What colour you like?

Not really cooking. Just boil water pour into cup noodle and cup of Milo. Nothing else in the fridge or kitchen cabinet to cook already.

无奈山穷水尽疑无路
但愿柳暗花明又一春

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fan protests prompt Genoa-Siena Serie A match to be suspended with Siena leading 4-0

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

First Posted: April 22, 2012 - 10:32 am
Last Updated: April 22, 2012 - 10:32 am

<tbody>
</tbody>
GENOA, Italy — Fan protests have prompted the Serie A match between Genoa and Siena to be suspended with Siena leading 4-0 early in the second half.

Fans threw flares onto the pitch and climbed atop barriers as they were faced by stewards in riot gear. One section of hard-core "ultra" fans got up and walked out of the Luigi Ferraris stadium.

Genoa has the worst defense in the league and is fighting to avoid relegation.

It was unclear if the match would resume or not.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

159802823bb06476599a951376bf970f66bcaa0c.jpg

Trouble flares at Genoa match

April 22, 2012

Genoa's Serie A game with Siena on Sunday was suspended for 45 minutes due to crowd disturbances at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris.

A large group of Genoa fans accumulated around the tunnel area and threatened to invade the pitch early in the second half with their side 4-0 behind.

After a break of 20 minutes, the match officials and the Siena team left the field with the furious fans applauding them, but not letting the Genoa players approach.

Home captain Marco Rossi spoke with the group, who demanded the Genoa players took off their shirts before leaving the field.

After several more minutes, Rossi went round and collected his team mates' shirts, but Giuseppe Sculli refused to take his off and, with tears in his eyes, confronted the supporters, making it clear that he would not cave in to their demands.

A compromise appeared to be reached with the fans retreating from the tunnel and allowing the game to continue.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5rT_pXZKKkg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyday win $ damn shiok. U bloody useless sinkies are paying your ERP and GST into my pocket. :biggrin: Anyway, Liverpool takers can start collecting your winnings now. :smile:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think tonight's Manchester United and You will never kelong alone takers are bleeding badly.
Bookies are counting their fat paycheck for tomorrow right now.
Hang flower joints will have more business , Geylang also
:biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anyway, Liverpool takers can start collecting your winnings now. :smile:

Yeah yeah can laugh all the way to the bank. You will never kelong alone. :biggrin:

There are a few teams in the top 4 leagues that you can cash in on their flaws, strengths, weakness but there are assholes here that i do not want them to know. Just need to open your eyes wide and monitor their games. :biggrin:

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Official TCSS Thread , Super Sunday

Wonder what's the payout for beating You will never kelong alone , at home turf some more :eek:
$10.00 ? $ 12.50 ?

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: The Official TCSS Thread , Super Sunday

Wonder what's the payout for beating You will never kelong alone , at home turf some more :eek:
$10.00 ? $ 12.50 ?

That is loser pools odds. Low and predictable. Think out of the box and compare with other betting sites. :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A little something to cheer Manchester United , Liverpool , Arsenal and Chelsea ( they used to be the Big 4 ) fans worldwide :biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-zHVW7Zy_vg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

$10.00 ? $ 12.50 ?

The season is coming to an end so look out for clubs fighting to avoid relegation except for Wolves and Cesena who looked to be destined to play in the Championship and Serie B next season. :biggrin:

Last edited: