• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man to watch tonight:

[video=youtube;uylpQRh0dYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uylpQRh0dYo[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mai chai na pii. 8000 number chokdeedee la

I see :smile:
8000th post in TCSS Thread got freebies from Towkay Sam bo ? :p
Rep points ? Geylang vouchers ? :biggrin: Dick enlargement pump ? SGD$8000.00 ? :p Betting account with Ladbrokes ?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jonas!! 6.5k in the bag $$$ :biggrin: :biggrin:

[video=youtube;i-j3xITvYQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-j3xITvYQY[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liverfool (4-4-2): Doni, Kelly, Coates, Carragher, Aurelio, Henderson, Spearing, Shelvey, Maxi, Kuyt, Carroll

Oldham (4-4-1-1): Cisak, Lee, Diamond, M'voto, Black, Scapuzzi, Wesolowski, Furman, Taylor, Simpson, Kuqi

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverfool (4-4-2): Doni, Kelly, Coates, Carragher, Aurelio, Henderson, Spearing, Shelvey, Maxi, Kuyt, Carroll

Oldham (4-4-1-1): Cisak, Lee, Diamond, M'voto, Black, Scapuzzi, Wesolowski, Furman, Taylor, Simpson, Kuqi
i prefer an upset.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I makan 2.50. Liverpool to dominate. Maybe 75% possession but won't score more than 2 goals with Carroll and Kuyt in the line-up. Back-up for Liverpool also CMI. Good luck.

Valencia sui?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I makan 2.50. Liverpool to dominate. Maybe 75% possession but won't score more than 2 goals with Carroll and Kuyt in the line-up. Back-up for Liverpool also CMI. Good luck.

Valencia sui?

I'm tempted to makan also but I'll save up ammunition for tomorrow's A-League. Valencia sui of cuz. Lucky I buy win only instead of -1.5. Sevilla's away strategy is to park the bus. Just look at their away record. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT: Liverfool 1 Oldham 0. StevieG to come on in the 2nd half and assist Carroll for the winner.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm tempted to makan also but I'll save up ammunition for tomorrow's A-League. Valencia sui of cuz. Lucky I buy win only instead of -1.5. Sevilla's away strategy is to park the bus. Just look at their away record. :biggrin:

Took Cordoba too. When 0-1 down, I bought over. Never expected a jackpot from Cordoba. Plus Valencia's win, last night sui sui for me.

Since Liverpool's has been my favourite team since the early 70s, I want them to win tonight but not more than 2 goals.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Took Cordoba too. When 0-1 down, I bought over. Never expected a jackpot from Cordoba. Plus Valencia's win, last night sui sui for me.

Since Liverpool's has been my favourite team since the early 70s, I want them to win tonight but not more than 2 goals.

But Cup games like Coppa Italia, Copa del Rey, DFB Pokal, FA Cup is where you can always find upsets, favorites get knocked out by underdogs from the 2nd, 3rd division. :biggrin: