• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank god i followed some other tips from some french matches and won.

I played almost all parlays today. Nuts man had to get 3-4 matches correct.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning everyone. Sawasdee krup!

Finally, today I'm going home after 37 days on te run. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning everyone. Sawasdee krup!

Finally, today I'm going home after 37 days on te run. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Good morning. I like Thailand, especially Phuket, but I don't like Thais. They always call me farang and try to overcharge me. Luckily that time I went with tourgroup and tourguide to help me. It's been a long time. I went on Bangkok and Phuket tour package a few years before tsunami. Almost ten years since.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning. I like Thailand, especially Phuket, but I don't like Thais. They always call me farang and try to overcharge me. Luckily that time I went with tourgroup and tourguide to help me. It's been a long time. I went on Bangkok and Phuket tour package a few years before tsunami. Almost ten years since.

Hi Forvendet. A very good morning to you and, sawasdee krup.

Thais tend to overcharge or has a different price list for everyone not speaking Thai unless it's in the departmental stores where prices are fixed. Actually it's not just the Thais I guess most tourist places in the world especially the third world countries are like that.

About overcharging tourists I kinda like places like these cos I do enjoy the process of bargaining, kind of fun for me when two persons not speaking each other's language try to battle the prices, could be really funny. After buying something I will not have hard feeling if I found out another store is cheaper cos whenever I bought something I would have made up my mind that the price is reasonable so I stay happy all the time.

Guess what, I've stayed here more than 6 years and coming to Thailand regularly more than 16 years I've never been to Phuket or even Hatyai. Should make a trip down south one day heard food is great. Anyway Forvendet, if you are planning to come Thailand next time no need to follow tour la, Thailand is a simple place to travel around and tourists friendly, this way you are free to choose the places you wanna go at your own time. If you need suggestions many in this forum will be able to help or you could PM me too I will be most happy to help and maybe buy you a welcome Singha beer if I see you here.

I gotta go to the wet market now to buy fresh food for my refrigerator as it been a long time out then this afternoon I will checkout and go to my home sweet home. Have a great Sunday.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's talkincock? :biggrin:

[video=youtube;Un5DDBjZfuY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un5DDBjZfuY[/video]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mornin to all TCSS Bros... Wah.. Went to Changi Village just now.. Had a satisfying breakfast with the wife.. A bowl of fishball noodle then, 2 prata eggs and 1 plain with a glass of Kopi O... As normal, my dog had his usual sausage from the mixed rice store.. A lovely Sunday mornin.. Looking forward to tonite's Anfield big game..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool is the value bet, at home and 2.7-2.9:1 odds. pool on Asian Handicap also good bet. not entirely convinced they will win but don't think they will lose.
Man City 11 wins and 1 draw from 1st 12 games is really damn good. is that a EPL team best start ever?

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where's talkincock? :biggrin:

That asshole is busy. :biggrin:
Good lesson for Jah (take favorites in the betting tote to win) :biggrin:
Barcelona and Real Madrid are not invincible. The underdogs are not going to allow themselves to be thrashed season after season.
Some have managed to get a draw.

Underdogs coaches : If we can't beat em, we will have to do damage control.

:biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
That asshole is busy. :biggrin:
Good lesson for Jah (take favorites in the betting tote to win) :biggrin:
Barcelona and Real Madrid are not invincible. The underdogs are not going to allow themselves to be thrashed season after season.
Some have managed to get a draw.

Underdogs coaches : If we can't beat em, we will have to do damage control.

:biggrin:

It's not just the effort of the underdogs. The ball is round too :biggrin: