• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The new Honda Civic - sui bo ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b67SD5wJij4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

doesn't look as bulky as the old one.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b67SD5wJij4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There seems to be some convergence of design.. all brands beginning to look like each other. I thought it looks like a Chevy. But your avatar is very sui.

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Honda shares similar culture with Porsche.

Their designers are the world's most lazy....as quoted by Top Gear!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great car. And very affordably priced. Honda has developed a fantastic reputation for quality in North Am.

Cheers!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think Honda shares similar culture with Porsche.

Their designers are the world's most lazy....as quoted by Top Gear!

Great car. And very affordably priced. Honda has developed a fantastic reputation for quality in North Am.

Cheers!
There are not much difference in both the exterior and interior. Exterior wise, front basically not much change. Rear lights are slightly different. Interior wise, the dashboard is still the same except there seems to be more display. The one I am driving now (almost sold) is 2006 model.

Must say this is a nice car to drive but the fuel efficiency is not as good as hybrid.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why people associate Civic with Ah Beng? I cannot understand.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why people associate Civic with Ah Beng? I cannot understand.

because chibic was one of the more affordable car to own and modify in the early 90s. i know, i had one.. :biggrin:

Somehow the label lasted till now, but suhbahlu and kia coup is fast taking over this reputation as a beng car.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to buy new civic lah. Changed the 4 door handles and now become new civic. :wink:

de1f98e1.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No need to buy new civic lah. Changed the 4 door handles and now become new civic. :wink:

Wow, this one very simple and fast conversion. Pii Chon have Lexus handle or not I want to do for my new Isuzu D-Max.

because chibic was one of the more affordable car to own and modify in the early 90s. i know, i had one.. :biggrin:

Somehow the label lasted till now, but suhbahlu and kia coup is fast taking over this reputation as a beng car.

So now you are lau-beng already Jlokta?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
just lau brother, lost the beng part couple of years back.

Maybe lau heelow better. Anyway when I look at the above side view of the Civic looks a little like a slightly elongated Vios

Toyota-Vios-Icon-17.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, this one very simple and fast conversion. Pii Chon have Lexus handle or not I want to do for my new Isuzu D-Max.
So now you are lau-beng already Jlokta?
Hehehe. That's not all. Also changed both the side mirrors. Now have blue LED lights. When braking, LED lights will move will left to right and vice versa.

9690370c.jpg

33814488.jpg

Beng never die. :wink: