• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The most petty SG man I have ever met!!!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not siding DaShuangNai, but if I've a car, I would send the ladies back if they stay nearby, that guy a bit cb :p:p

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not siding DaShuangNai, but if I've a car, I would send the ladies back if they stay nearby, that guy a bit cb :p:p

dashuangxi bitch never tell the whole story. she left out the fact that the man is her paying client and thus have no obligation or whatsoever to send her home.:biggrin:

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
he probably figured since marine parade is so near by, and taxi should be the most convenient, or bus lor.

Was invited by a friend's friend for dinner at Joo Chiat, that SG man did not even offer to drive us back to our Marine Parade home, so ungentleman!!!! pettiest man I have ever met :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
What round 2? My friend and ! stays at Marine Parade!!, less than 10 minutes away :mad::mad::mad:

Only 10 mins away? Walk la! :mad:

He is doing you a favour as he noticed that both of you are getting fat & walking after a big dinner is good for your friend & you to slim down. :smile: :biggrin: