• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the more events like f1 and the more foreigners the pap bring into singapore to work, the more expensive will be your day to day living

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
they deserved to be culled
I can tell you the profile of such people (and their gangs) that I know. We need to get rid of these people before things will get better in sg.
He is of the minority race. Good grades in English language, poor with other subjects.
Dream of becumming aussie.
He kpkb about pap everyday but during erections he voted for pap ( he ownself told me) because he said his wife is a civil servant he has no choice.
He is very poor with money mgt, always go on hire purchase and ended with cc debts and need to enrol for the mandatory debts mgt program.
He uses own money so that he can be part of f1 team.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
I can tell you the profile of such people (and their gangs) that I know. We need to get rid of these people before things will get better in sg.
He is of the minority race. Good grades in English language, poor with other subjects.
Dream of becumming aussie.
He kpkb about pap everyday but during erections he voted for pap ( he ownself told me) because he said his wife is a civil servant he has no choice.
He is very poor with money mgt, always go on hire purchase and ended with cc debts and need to enrol for the mandatory debts mgt program.
He uses own money so that he can be part of f1 team.
pap.kill and laugh at him

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are sinkies who are willing to work for f1 as volunteer for free and still need go through interviews. They can even use own money for the travel & accommodation to tag along with the f1 team.
I'm not kidding as I know people who are doing this and they are on credit card debt mgt program . Means they are willing to toh tiap to be part of f1 team.
After i analyse , I think the thing that kills them was started from having good basis of English language. Because of this they tends to associate themselves closely with amdk and have the aussie dreams. And then f1 dreams. This eventually killed them
It is still best for them to revert to their root skillset I.e delivery.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
What else is new? All this FT shit started by GCT in his time. What kind of Sg our children will have? Better migrate to lands where they dun open legs give visas.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
After i analyse , I think the thing that kills them was started from having good basis of English language. Because of this they tends to associate themselves closely with amdk and have the aussie dreams. And then f1 dreams. This eventually killed them
It is still best for them to revert to their root skillset I.e delivery.
Many many small big boases wet dream that everyday got F1, can huat big big le